BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Merchandise Requests

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DECENT Rovers ties.

Silk ties with a relatively discreet logo.

In the past people have bought me them as gifts but they've always been horrendous polyester things.

Cufflinks also.

This would be good. Something I can actually wear to work and look professional in.

more retro shirts! Its good to see they sell the 1960 and 1975 shirt. Id like to see one from the 80s and early 90s

also past season reviews, that were on vhs, being re-released on dvd. I know they did that with 94-95 season. Be good to have 91-92 on dvd.

the new shop is impressive btw. good to see it selling purely rovers stuff, and not cheap sports tack

DECENT Rovers ties.

Silk ties with a relatively discreet logo.

In the past people have bought me them as gifts but they've always been horrendous polyester things.

Cufflinks also.

I've bought one from the Rovers shop recently, a 'shadow' tie with a discrete Rovers badge all the way through the tie with a small rovers badge at the bottom. I wear it often for work, it's discrete but shows your colours.

A doofer that puts '@@ck @@f Burnley' in the head of my pint of Guinness once it's been poured.

that should be mandatory an all Blackburn pubs.

I like goalie jerseys (I use them as a cycle top on holidays abroad)and have a few Rovers and England ones but we seem only to currently stock the orange one. Theres plenty for kids butI find getting both the rovers & england in adult sizes quite difficult..Managed to get an original green Rovers teams goalie shirt donated to Cancer reasearch shop last year ..could well have been Brads

I would love this as I suspect many fans would.I wonder this has not been done previously?Could it be that copyright issues from The video and audio sources have played a role?Also the title winning season,the Worthington Cup on DVD would be wonderful.

Probably down to money Florida.There must be a wealth of material at the Manchester film museum,Pathe and in the recently discovered

about Rovers.

A chronological film history through the good and bad times would bring a tear to many an eye.

It would be a best seller thats for sure,books alone dont tell half the story about our proud club.I just wish I had the know how and cash to undertake a project like this myself.

Christ,even Burnley have a club history DVD. :unsure:

Some larger size stuff for ladies who are cuddly please, including tracksuits. Backpacks. (Love the Rovers coolbag but a larger version would be good). Stickers for the car that don't fall off like those scarf things with the plastic poppers. Variations on woolly hats/caps. A nice weekend bag. Suitcases. Leather gloves with a discreet crest on them.

I'd love the old Rovers shirt by spall that was sponsored by Perspex that would be quality retro!

I doubt they could pull something like that off because the current sponsors wouldnt be too pleased.

Some larger size stuff for ladies who are cuddly please, including tracksuits. Backpacks. (Love the Rovers coolbag but a larger version would be good). Stickers for the car that don't fall off like those scarf things with the plastic poppers. Variations on woolly hats/caps. A nice weekend bag. Suitcases. Leather gloves with a discreet crest on them.

Some ladies stuff that fits skinny people without their having to buy kids clothes too. Most of the ladies stuff, even the small sizes drowns my daughters, but the children's stuff is not tailored to small women and the styles are babyish for a 23/ 29 year old.

How cool would a blue and white halved suitcase with a big Rovers badge on it be?

I'd pay top dollar for that.

Another good idea would be a optical mouse, I bought one from the Roverstore before Mike Ashleys lot raped it, it's playing up a bit now so I'd love a new one.

Legends calenders would be good too. Faz, Brotherstone, Gennoe and the likes. The first calender could be players from 25yrs ago and move on from there.

Towelling hoods for the kids - Like these Arsenal ones

Rovers piggy bank - Like this one

Jack Walker Canvas - Maybe like this style, with the prem trophy

Hip flask set - Like this one

Rovers PJ's/ Nighties

you can get a Rovers Pig from chorley market for £2 and badges at £1.

Wot about a Rovers Teapot cover, I would pay top dollar for one (seriously).

you can get a Rovers Pig from chorley market for £2 and badges at £1.

Wot about a Rovers Teapot cover, I would pay top dollar for one (seriously).

I think the point is that we want to buy our merchandise from our club shop, therefore supporting Rovers rather than a market trader.

I was in Milwaukee a few years back and went to a couple of baseball games and went to there club shop. They sold a lot of original game shirts that player had worn and were quit expensive. Also they sell quit a lot of memorabilia autographed by players. May be the club could look into other sports and what they sell? (USA the land of enterprise).

Archived