BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tri Nations

It starts tomorrow, with the All Blacks taking on the Wallabies. Being an All Black fan, ill be cheering them on to victory. All 3 southern hemisphere teams, have not looked that impressive. The All Blacks stuttered along against France, the Springboks were fortunate to beat the Lions and the Wallabies were never really tested against poor opposition. Im hoping for at least a 10 point victory margin, but i think it will be far closer than that. So im going for an 18-16 win for the All Blacks

Not really bothered about the Super 14, Tri-Nations etc. There are usually a load of infringements in the ruck, forward passes etc. that go unpunished along with the strange way they feed the ball into scrums. I suppose I should support the all blacks as I have family who have lived there for about 12 years. It will be good to see the Greatest team in the World Ltd. build up to 2011 by tonking everyone in sight and then fail in the big one. Again.

Weired how the pressure of a WC just gets to them. It seems the French just loves to play them, and beat them. Just before a WC the management will say how well prepared they are. When it gets down to business, they choke. Graham Henry im not a fan of, Robbie Deans is a much better coach.

Not really bothered about the Super 14, Tri-Nations etc. There are usually a load of infringements in the ruck, forward passes etc. that go unpunished along with the strange way they feed the ball into scrums. I suppose I should support the all blacks as I have family who have lived there for about 12 years. It will be good to see the Greatest team in the World Ltd. build up to 2011 by tonking everyone in sight and then fail in the big one. Again.

I would be delighted to see the All Blacks choke again, the pressure at home in 2011 will be immense

Tri - hations as you rightly detailed has no interest for me, out of the 3 an all black win most favourable as not too keen on Aussies and Yarpies

Should be a good comp this year.. The three best teams in the world and the All blacks not looking too impressive at the moment. That will probably change now McCall is back and Carter coming back into the side in the 4-5 weeks. I agree with the comments that Deans is one of the best coaches going around

I think the Kiwis will win tomorrow, but playing in Oz will be tricky.. Not going to predict a winner just yet.

Anyone notice that Henry has a striking resembalance to Ming the merciless?

It starts tomorrow, with the All Blacks taking on the Wallabies. Being an All Black fan, ill be cheering them on to victory. All 3 southern hemisphere teams, have not looked that impressive. The All Blacks stuttered along against France, the Springboks were fortunate to beat the Lions and the Wallabies were never really tested against poor opposition. Im hoping for at least a 10 point victory margin, but i think it will be far closer than that. So im going for an 18-16 win for the All Blacks

All Black rugby fan, convict cricket supporter, live Cape Town, support Rovers.....what sort of multi-headed monster are you ?

All Black rugby fan, convict cricket supporter, live Cape Town, support Rovers.....what sort of multi-headed monster are you ?

Lol. Im a multi national Jim, whatever that means hahaha. I do support Ajax Cape Town in our premier league, and South Africa in soccer. I dont support the cricket and rugby teams though. All other SA teams is fine by me.

Should be a good comp this year.. The three best teams in the world and the All blacks not looking too impressive at the moment.

Hardly, England and Ireland arent playing.

The Lions showed that South Africa is in no great shakes, France and Italy showed the AB's were pretty ordinary and so its Aus, who are improved up front, but is that enough?

I would be delighted to see the All Blacks choke again, the pressure at home in 2011 will be immense

The second greatest sight in international sport after seeing Ponting's face after todays decision :lol:

Hardly, England and Ireland arent playing.

What are chatting about.. England? That's brilliant flops, the lions lose to SA and yet England is in the top three. You may have had a good day in the cricket, but don't get too carried away..

Btw Ireland is not in the top three and you know it..

With ten mins to go I bet you had bet on that score line.

Archived