BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Stars & Their Cars

Driving on the M55 away from Blackpool today, i saw a completely chromed Mercedes McLaren sports car coming up behind. It flew past at a rate of knots.

It had a private reg with the last 3 letters SLR.

The car looked like the one Diouf owns which was in the papers a few weeks back,

Does anybody know if it was his car? :huh: I thought it might be his, but wondered if the players were still training in europe? :huh:

el-hadji-diouf-car.jpg

The article says Diouf`s £420,000 supercar. That`s madness!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Driving on the M55 away from Blackpool today, i saw a completely chromed Mercedes McLaren sports car coming up behind. It flew past at a rate of knots.

It had a private reg with the last 3 letters SLR.

The car looked like the one Diouf owns which was in the papers a few weeks back,

Does anybody know if it was his car? :huh: I thought it might be his, but wondered if the players were still training in europe? :huh:

el-hadji-diouf-car.jpg

The article says Diouf`s £420,000 supercar. That`s madness!!

it is his car, saw it at the lights near golden cup after wba game last season

I once saw the rovers players pulling on to the a59 from brockhall to go to the sunderland game

As far as i can remember;

Brown has a range rover

Reid a maserati saloon

Warnock a Lambo Murcielago

Tugay a merc saloon

McCarthy had a range rover too i think

Hughes and bellmay both used to have continental GTs

I know its not the stars car but I spotted the team bus today heading towards Rising Bridge past Haslingden on the A56. It's the first time I have spotted the team bus other than when we have a game.

I know its not the stars car but I spotted the team bus today heading towards Rising Bridge past Haslingden on the A56. It's the first time I have spotted the team bus other than when we have a game.

It does get other jobs you know - people can't have half a million quids worth of high quality team coach sitting in a garage all summer.

The 1999 Cricket World Cup was hosted on these shores in May and June, and the Rovers team coach of the time was taken over by the Sri Lanka team for that tournament.

Not many people know that.

Im not 100% sure but in January I was at Ewood Park, the day of the Newcastle game and I think I saw Olsson fly buy in a very nice looking sports car. No idea what it was, but I just remembered being his age and working my ass off to afford a 306 !!!

I tried to think of something for my number plate. but in malta the format is ABC 123. couldnt think of anything part from MGP EHD or RSC. But those wouldnt be the best of choices. If only they were 4 letters and 4 numbers .... BRFC 1995.

To make a whole word on the plate costs a bloody fortune !! Around €1500.

Anyway i might be getting a quad bike and would be needing a new set of plates, any ideas for 3 letters and 3 numbers ?

Also seen a plate on M65 that contained 13RFC.

I forget the car but 20 or more years ago I'd regularly see 13RFC in and around Blackburn. I remember a story in the LET to the effect he'd had to give it up as he was forever being stopped by the police and fined. Wouldn't happen these days, half the number plates you see need thinking about to work out the real number. Must be a nightmare for the police.

Once followed Alan ??? (small defender, we sold him to Villa) up the M6 in an enormous black BMW 4 x 4 of some sort. I think he had a cushion. We'd just played at Villa Park so he must have still been living up this way.

I forget the car but 20 or more years ago I'd regularly see 13RFC in and around Blackburn. I remember a story in the LET to the effect he'd had to give it up as he was forever being stopped by the police and fined. Wouldn't happen these days, half the number plates you see need thinking about to work out the real number. Must be a nightmare for the police.

Once followed Alan ??? (small defender, we sold him to Villa) up the M6 in an enormous black BMW 4 x 4 of some sort. I think he had a cushion. We'd just played at Villa Park so he must have still been living up this way.

Alan Wright, Paul.

I forget the car but 20 or more years ago I'd regularly see 13RFC in and around Blackburn.

About 10 years ago, at home games, there was always a Ford Probe parked up on the main road near the Brown Cow, reg A1 8RFC.

it is his car, saw it at the lights near golden cup after wba game last season

They have different wheels.

He famously got injured trying to reach the pedals in his new Ferrari. He had to sell the car I believe.

That was my Car!!

I had a Ford Probe (very Gareth Cheesman!) with the plate A1 8RFC. The police made my life a bloody misery and I took it off the car and then onto retention. I stupidly let the retention lapse and the plate belongs to someone else now.

About 10 years ago, at home games, there was always a Ford Probe parked up on the main road near the Brown Cow, reg A1 8RFC.

My car Aggy - sweet memories!

That was my Car!!

I had a Ford Probe (very Gareth Cheesman!) with the plate A1 8RFC. The police made my life a bloody misery and I took it off the car and then onto retention. I stupidly let the retention lapse and the plate belongs to someone else now.

My car Aggy - sweet memories!

I was always jealous of that plate :lol:

Fancy letting the retention lapse, silly boy :o

Archived