BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Stars & Their Cars

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is not legal to have your number plate arranged so as to confuse the reader.

So the 1 and the 3 were pushed together to create the illusion of a B.

Equally if you close a space that should exist and create a space where one should not exist in A 18 RFC.

In Malta, not very good but try ROV 385?

It is not legal to have your number plate arranged so as to confuse the reader.

So the 1 and the 3 were pushed together to create the illusion of a B.

Equally if you close a space that should exist and create a space where one should not exist in A 18 RFC.

In Malta, not very good but try ROV 385?

I understood what the plates meant, I didnt know there was such a law though. Dont think it makes much sense to be honest.

Here in Malta 90% of Rent a cars have K as their 3rd letter. Inevitably some turn out to be FUK.

Yep that's the man.

Used to see Colin Hendry driving CH 5. No idea what the car was though.

I seem to remember CH 5 being on a then new looking Saab, or something similar. This is when Colin was playing at his peak, so wages were not daft enough for chrome plated Veyrons driven by the likes of Gavin Gunning. It always amazes me when minor squad players like Olsson can drive cars like Aston Martins.

If I was a player, I'd buy a normal car like a Mondeo, and perhaps a sports car for going on a track or when you need to show off. I think I'd buy Jags and Aston Martins for the latter.

Morten Gamst Pedersen has a red ferrari with MGP in the reg oh and does anyone else remember the one and only Simon Garner being given a brand spanking new LADA by blackburn car centre can still remember the picture in the blackburn times .........

That was my Car!!

I had a Ford Probe (very Gareth Cheesman!) with the plate A1 8RFC. The police made my life a bloody misery and I took it off the car and then onto retention. I stupidly let the retention lapse and the plate belongs to someone else now.

My car Aggy - sweet memories!

A9 8RFC is presently going for £2,395 on NewReg !!

As promised ^_^

DSC00080.jpg

he used to have D10 UFY when at Bolton

Santa had a Audi RS6 estate

Reid has a black Range Rover sports

Santa cruz cannot drive - brad friedal used to bring him to the ground on match days. Pederson has a Red porsche.

Sam has a policy of taking the players off to a hotel before a home game for lunch. They all meet in the car park at the Blackburn end and get on the team coach. This is where you will see the players arrive in their car at about 11am. The last time I saw diouf he was driving a white REVERA REG Y19NNY

Archived