BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Twitter

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's up with you lot? You must all be at least twenty stone.

Get a life. Get some exercise. Go and talk to people face to face.

I'm addicted to this site and that's too much for me.

ok im biting....how does being addicted to brfcs make you fit and lose weight compared to twitter? or how does brfcs make you talk face to face opposed to twitter? surly they are both t'internet sites...i'm lost :wacko:

ok im biting....how does being addicted to brfcs make you fit and lose weight compared to twitter? or how does brfcs make you talk face to face opposed to twitter? surly they are both t'internet sites...i'm lost :wacko:

OK Abbey. BRFCS is the only site I visit regularly, say once a day. The rest of the time I'm doing other things such as walking, jobs around the house, looking after an aged relative, etc.

If I were to be on facebook and twitter as well, I'd never be off the computer. I'd become a cabbage with arthritic shoulders AND never get to watch the latest episodes of Heroes which I haven't found time to watch yet anyway. <_<

• 3 weeks later...

Tried Twitter for a few weeks and it did my head in, I only really added celebrities etc to see what sort of things they posted (I can use Facebook to keep up with real friends in a hell of a lot more detail) and they either post so frequently that you can't be bothered to read through pages of it all or so rarely that you give up checking on them.

Not my cup of tea really.

• 5 months later...

I've been doing a bit of work for a website that provide betting tips and now have started a twitter account as part of that, so would welcome any followers (need to grow somehow). Just opened it today, but it's @BetTipsterEH

• 9 months later...

broncoblue69

added ;)

Twitter - the bit of skin between the tw@t and the shitter.

.....also known as the 'biffin bridge' ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived