BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Squad Numbers

I'm totally sorry if this is somewhere else, but I haven't been on here for ages as I've been travelling South America ;-)

But are the squad numbers on the official site, staying that way? As I want to order the new shirt but don't want to get the name yet until i know

I'm totally sorry if this is somewhere else, but I haven't been on here for ages as I've been travelling South America ;-)

But are the squad numbers on the official site, staying that way? As I want to order the new shirt but don't want to get the name yet until i know

They haven't confirmed new numbers yet as far as I know, the likes of Van Heerden, N'Zonzi, Jacobsen etc haven't even been given a number yet, plus I wouldn't be surprised if Givet changed to Tugay's 5 shirt or something.

I think we have to confirm squad numbers to the FA by early August so it shouldn't be too long.

So with Kalinic and Di Santo presumably on their way, who will get the vacant famous number 9 shirt?

They both wear the number 9 shirt at club and international level but someone will miss out if they both sign! Maybe a bit petty but just ask Paulo Futre what his shirt number meant to him.

I think the board and sponsors will want Kalinic to have it as he's the big money permanent signing.

If they can't decide and they both want the shirt, maybe they can settle it with a duel containing the cross bar challenge and football tennis. If there is still no separating the to pretenders, they will have a face off in the total wipout zone assault course. If in the event of the small percentage that they get exact times in a dead heat, they will then go head to head in the game that settles matters of all matters! A game of connect 4!

Guesses at this point:

2 - Jacobsen

5 - Givet

9 - Kalinic

14 - Di Santo

15 - N'Zonzi

19 - Hoilett

20 - Van Heerden

21 - Gallagher

22 - Doran (think he's a bit too high at 39 and they'll bump him up since Judge has 25)

Guesses at this point:

2 - Jacobsen

5 - Givet

9 - Kalinic

14 - Di Santo

15 - N'Zonzi

19 - Hoilett

20 - Van Heerden

21 - Gallagher

22 - Doran (think he's a bit too high at 39 and they'll bump him up since Judge has 25)

Didnt Diouf like to play with the number 21 shirt ??

Who arrived first was it him or Givet ??

I agree with Doran being given a smaller number and agree with all the others except id have diouf with 21 gallagher with 18

grella 13 and di santo 11

At least the kit people wont have a problem repeating their mistake on SaTNa Cruz's shirt now that we'll be signing Di SaTNo :P

Alright, we'll used this thread to raise awareness of illiteracy.

Had to chuckle at that after yesterday's handbags ;) I see Elrio and Hoilett having low numbers this year (19 and 20?) cos they seem to be making waves whenever they play. Seems to me they will play more than we think.

Archived