BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Relegation Watch 2009-10 Season

Chelsea were really sloppy and complacent today and could have had no complaints if Burnley had taken something from that game. The Dingles played really well (and played some decent stuff), if they maintain that level of performance they have a chance of saving themselves.

Given our appalling away form and the fact that the Yahoos would be well up for it I'd happilly take a point next derby day.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thankfully our leaky malfunctioning vessel is headed towards safety as the utterly bereft sink into the bottom 3.

Next season is going to be a stinker- none of the clubs looking likely to be promoted are by any means certain returners to the nether world putting enormous pressure on a club like Rovers. I am seriously worried about our prospects for 2010/11 because I don't think Sam has the magic touch back yet.

Yep, let's get our worrying in early!

Thankfully our leaky malfunctioning vessel is headed towards safety as the utterly bereft sink into the bottom 3.

Next season is going to be a stinker- none of the clubs looking likely to be promoted are by any means certain returners to the nether world putting enormous pressure on a club like Rovers. I am seriously worried about our prospects for 2010/11 because I don't think Sam has the magic touch back yet.

So he kept us up last season miraculously and appears to be well on the way to doing so this and you're bitching that he might not do it a third time? Nobody can argue that he's hasn't improved the club since arriving - the vast majority of his signings have been very good players. Yes his tactics and player management is sometimes questionable, but it's tough to argue with the results.

As a man I'm not a fan, and his tactics leave a lot to be desired (well until he started playing quick wingers who could link up with that one man upfront), but the results are unquestionable.

Archived