BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Reserves

60 minutes - 1 1/2 days before a game.....might be abit too late to be available for saturday.

Why? That doesn't mean that I think he will be fit enough for Saturday, but he might still be included in the squad.

It's on Liverpool TV tonight for anyone that has it.

Is it :lol:

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Salgado might get 45 mins, and a place on the bench Saturday. Sam might allow him to give instructions to the players.

Salgado: "oy Dioufy, eat those hammers alive. If you dont, then dont worry i'll be on soon" ;)

Liverpool's team below from their official site.

Liam Jacob

Philipp Degen

Stephen Darby

Daniel Ayala

Sotirios Kyrgiakos

Jay Spearing

Daniel Pacheco

Nathan Eccleston

David Ngog

Damien Plessis

Gerardo Bruna

Subs

David Amoo

Tyrell Belford

Martin Kelly

Steven Irwin

Victor Palsson

Games kicked off and is on LFCTV.

Salgado playing at left back and is captain.

1-0 to Liverpool after 2 minutes.

Fullbacks should be interchangeable really. I wonder if he thought he'd be playing with the kids in his first game in a Rovers shirt though!

With the average age of the "kids" being 17/18 I have no doubt whatsoever he fathered the lot of em!

Heads up for Rovers reserves live on Liverpoolfctv tonight, Michel Salgado and all.

I had Setanta last season and LFCTV was in with that. Setanta has gone, but I still get the LFCTV channel for free.

Thanks for the heads up, Den!

Was about to say the same. Doran's been looking sharp, maybe out to prove something after not being picked for Gillingham? Looked a bit more like David Dunn than a winger the first half hour. Salgado hasn't put a foot wrong, I think his experience will do us good.

As I wrote that, he was sent the wrong way by a Liverpool player... ;)

Was about to say the same. Doran's been looking sharp, maybe out to prove something after not being picked for Gillingham? Looked a bit more like David Dunn than a winger the first half hour. Salgado hasn't put a foot wrong, I think his experience will do us good.

As I wrote that, he was sent the wrong way by a Liverpool player... ;)

Since you've said that he's let a Liverpool player send him the wrong way and he's done two rubbish passes.

It's your fault! :angry2:

Archived