BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley Away

Yes. I was a member. It is a men only drinking Club who raise money for the Academy (minibus) etc.

For your membership fee you get reduced rate in Legends, 4 away trips per year (coach, ticket and meal), and reduced rate Darren End car parking...and first call on tickets for hard to get games.

Looks like i had better take one of the remaining 100 club places to be 100% certain of a burnleh ticket then ! Where there's a will.....

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you`re unhappy about Burnley getting the whole darwen End......there`s still time to email the club & vent your feelings.

The more that do it, the more they might listen.

Contact Tom Finn, like i did ;)

I'm more interested in keeping the barstewards penned in until I get past the ground. I have a car parking permit in lower Darwen and I don't fancy having to walk there with the Burnley neandethals all around me. I emailed the club and got a reply that the club were discussing it with the police but I would like a more positive answer than that.

I'm more interested in keeping the barstewards penned in until I get past the ground. I have a car parking permit in lower Darwen and I don't fancy having to walk there with the Burnley neandethals all around me. I emailed the club and got a reply that the club were discussing it with the police but I would like a more positive answer than that.

Jeez, grow a pair, for god's sake.

There's been no trouble on either of our last two visits. Some people need to stop believing the hype.

There's been no trouble on either of our last two visits. Some people need to stop believing the hype.

No, luckily you only seems to trash your own town to pieces when we beat you.

John your minutes say a meeting has already happened between Rovers and Burnley, and a decision is likely in the next two weeks.

There was a first meeting with Rovers, Burnley and the police on the day of the last Forum (10th) and there were no definite decisions coming out of that (or nothing they could make public to us anyway).

I agree, I don't think 2,400 people will have been to more than 4 away games.

Given that the club said at the Forum that they will make a decision on the process soon, they won't know that when they decide. Therefore my best guess would be that it would be a staged process with the first batch going to those who have been to a lot of games and then ratcheting down. If fans' response is to go to more away games than they would normally then it may end up that most tickets go on the first cut. Whatever the process the only way to increase your chances of getting a ticket will be to get to as many away games as you can. Of course this might be what the club want - whilst they don't make any money out of away ticket sales the team might benefit from bigger support. It won't matter to me - I think I'll be in Chile when the game's on - anyone know where I can catch the game live in Santiago :lol:

That's because your thugs were kept behind until the good folk of Blackburn had dispersed. Otherwise there would be arrests and fighting all over the place. I have no wish to be involved with subhumans from Burnley.

That's because your thugs were kept behind until the good folk of Blackburn had dispersed. Otherwise there would be arrests and fighting all over the place. I have no wish to be involved with subhumans from Burnley.

The comedy stereotype of Dingles has been repeated so mind-numbingly often on here it has actually started to affect your thinking.

It's all good if it helps you spin out your 'banter', however tedious, during the quiet summer months but to actually start making decisions based on it... good grief.

The comedy stereotype of Dingles has been repeated so mind-numbingly often on here it has actually started to affect your thinking.

It's all good if it helps you spin out your 'banter', however tedious, during the quiet summer months but to actually start making decisions based on it... good grief.

Problem is as far as thuggery is concerned it is true. Why else did the police keep the Burnley supporters back last time and the surrounding of the Blackburn coaches in Burnley followed by the smashing up of the town centre was the behaviour of gentlemen was it?

Many of the Burnley supporters come to Ewood just for a fight and I as a pensioner am just about the target they will be looking for.

Problem is as far as thuggery is concerned it is true. Why else did the police keep the Burnley supporters back last time and the surrounding of the Blackburn coaches in Burnley followed by the smashing up of the town centre was the behaviour of gentlemen was it?

Many of the Burnley supporters come to Ewood just for a fight and I as a pensioner am just about the target they will be looking for.

Agreed Al.

Just like the poor 50-60 year old dentist who must've been fronting up the Suicide Squad outside Turf Moor when he got snotted.

Fair do's. Just keep churning out the stories and myths then.

That'll help.

All football hooligans are scared of a good fight where numbers are equal. It's the poor sod walking along on his own that usually gets it off a group of them. There's nothing more pathetic than seeing a big mob of idiots squaring up to another big mob of idiots outside a few bars at something like the Euros. A number of plastic chairs get lozzed about but nothing else happens. If the police actually dragged both sets of fans into a locked gym and left them to it, the only result would be a multitude of steaming turds on the floor. Birch them.

What happened to that copper that got dragged into a pub in Accy and ended up in intensive care after the 5-0 defeat?

What happened to that copper that got dragged into a pub in Accy and ended up in intensive care after the 5-0 defeat?

Al was fretting over his trip to Ewood, not a pub in Accrington.

Agree with Clayton above though. 99% of hooligan activity is more comical than anything.

All the hooligans do is charge a bit, then when it looks like there might be some aggro, they back off, as if some invisible force is pushing them back.

They then shout 'COME ON' like they're going to do something, only to hide behind the police and throw the odd object!

Just like the burnley fan's claims with regards to attendences and support then

Stories and myths, Exactly :D

Don't bother posting evidence, thats what he wants you to do, he'll be sat in his bedroom polishing his trumpet with all the attention.

Archived