BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley Away

I don't see how we can be at fault for wanting a full stand?

Why should we give them 7k tickets, if they're only prepared to give us 2400k. Maybe one of the sensible Dingles can see it's not fair to expect us to give such a huge amount, when we're getting a paltry one.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone worried that the FA may be a bit lenient on West Ham and Millwall but fire a warning that the next club or clubs involved in any hooliganism will be severely punished?

If our match with the dingles has any trouble whatsoever even small-time compared to the West Ham-Millwall violence the FA could really crack down if they have made a warning over future hooliganism.

I couldn't care less what Rovers do. The away section at Turf Moor is part of the CF stand - I see no reason to change that. If you are a bit fearful about facing the Burnley fans across a flimsy divide (and again with the double standards, on another thread Rovers fans are claiming to have 'invented' hooliganism) then stay at home and watch it on the telly (should it be televised). At Ewood you can do as you wish of course but lets be honest, there is a bit of 'toys out of the pram' going on here because you did intend to give the whole Daren End to us.

Cest La Vie - will be 2 cracking games regardless of allocations.

I couldn't care less what Rovers do. The away section at Turf Moor is part of the CF stand - I see no reason to change that. If you are a bit fearful about facing the Burnley fans across a flimsy divide (and again with the double standards, on another thread Rovers fans are claiming to have 'invented' hooliganism) then stay at home and watch it on the telly (should it be televised). At Ewood you can do as you wish of course but lets be honest, there is a bit of 'toys out of the pram' going on here because you did intend to give the whole Daren End to us.

That's generally true. Burnley are well within their rights to give Rovers only 2,400 and are Rovers to give only 3,000.

The reason most people are complaining seems to be that they now feel they wont be able to get a ticket for the away games.

"we" have never intended to give you lot the full Darwen End. As fans we want few of you lot at the game as possible. If we can fill the ground with our own fans for ANY game, not just you lot, then so be it.

A problem we will have is 'fans' crawling out of the woodwork trying to buy tickets for these games and not having enough tickets to go around.

If you really don't care then why on earth do you spend so much time on a Rovers Supporters website???

If you are a bit fearful about facing the Burnley fans across a flimsy divide (and again with the double standards, on another thread Rovers fans are claiming to have 'invented' hooliganism) then stay at home and watch it on the telly (should it be televised).

thought it was your lot that are moaning about moving rather than the Rovers fearing?

Think its a case of why not give more tickets if you have the ability/room to move fans - much the same as Rovers.

Nothing wrong in that.

In the end I have no doubt you will be given at least 1/2 if not the entire Darwen end but with a reduced number of seats

And now young SamDingle is reading...

They must be real sad to be so interested in what we're up to.

I'd never dream of going on a dingle website.

I'm here to bring light where there is darkness. You should be grateful.

Also, it's good to hear about life at the bottom end of the Prem, sort of makes you appreciate things more.

I'm here to bring light where there is darkness. You should be grateful.

Also, it's good to hear about life at the bottom end of the Prem, sort of makes you appreciate things more.

The league hasn't taken shape yet son. When it does, you can be sure you'll be at the wrong end looking up. You'll be well rooted come Christmas.

Are there no knuckledragging sites for you to go on? www.incest.com?

The league hasn't taken shape yet son. When it does, you can be sure you'll be at the wrong end looking up. You'll be well rooted come Christmas.

Tomorrow will certainly be the end of the 'honeymoon' period for the Dingles as they are officially welcomed to the Premier League :lol:

I wonder how many times they will hear their cheesy 'goal music' this season, they'll be running up and down the side of the pitch with flags like Bolton next :rolleyes:

All the hooligans do is charge a bit, then when it looks like there might be some aggro, they back off, as if some invisible force is pushing them back.

They then shout 'COME ON' like they're going to do something, only to hide behind the police and throw the odd object!

No thin red line stuff for them then! ;)

The sensible option for this game would be to ban all women, children and OAP's.

Apologies for anyone offended but this is based on safety issues only.

You know what you can do with that suggestion mate!!! I have been looking forward to this event being restored to my football calendar for years. Nothing on God's Earth is going to keep me away.

Archived