BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Transfer Topic

I have cracked it I think.

Because the site is now monitored by people who will put the tale out I am going to have to sit on this until the paper comes out.

I will answer questions then.

Got to say it sounds like a good signing even if it has come out of a clear blue sky.

And for the Burnley boys...Guerrero - he's a-coming.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, if I were a betting man, it will be between two, The Rusian Pog and Eider Gudjohnsen both would be fine and as Gudjohnson is looking to move now, knows Sam and available at around £4,000,000 the wages or a nice signing on fee would be possible!!

I would be happy with either but Eider has prem experience, which is useful, whilst Pog is younger so you get the resale value, but only if he does well!!

I was under the impression Gudjohnsen is on circa 100k a week?

But West Ham are no longer splashing the cash and they seem to reckon they can afford him? Anybody know if Eidur is taking a pay cut or if the Hammers have found big money from somewhere?

How much are Real Madrid asking for Huntelaar and Negredo? Haven't seen Negredo linked to Liverpool lately, even if Alonso has handed in a transfer request - so maybe it's still a possibility. Zigic or Pogrebnyak look more likely though, and I'll be happy with either at this stage to be honest.

Because the site is now monitored by people who will put the tale out I am going to have to sit on this until the paper comes out.

Got to say it sounds like a good signing even if it has come out of a clear blue sky.

I wanna know now :D

Is this a certain signing or an attempt?!?

Does anyone else think that with every hour that passes with no news on Di Santo the less likely it is to happen?

Whilst in some ways I'd be interested to see him play perhaps it's not such a wise move long term in any event as in twelve months time we'll be back to square one needing a replacement and prices will no doubt be that much higher again. A loan with a view or a permanent deal would have been far more preferable imo. In the absence of those options being available perhaps we should have moved on long since.

16 days to go. Is it nearing Corporal Jones time yet? :huh:

So much mannering and shamananerring around the Di Santo saga. If it happens, as i'm sure it will, great! Move on

I'm sure people will nag you but you are perfectly entitled to keep it quiet, you take enough of a risk as it is and I'm sure nobody would complain if you chose to protect your interests. Don't blame you.

The Daily Mirror in the morning?

And do you think the LET knows who it is but kept it a secret because the club asked them to?

The Daily Mirror in the morning?

And do you think the LET knows who it is but kept it a secret because the club asked them to?

No, think this is a case of the wizened old hack chasing it down while the opposition snooze...and I don't want to do anyone's job on this one...for a change. ;)

At the risk of getting in trouble I have heard this Guerrero is that good Burnley will only be able to hold onto him until January? Or is he another Carlos?

I must say Alan Nixon is the best when it comes to this kind of reporting......................When he gets a sniff theres no stopping him..........with his vast amount of sorces nothing is safe................Its a pleasure having him amongst us...............long may it continue..........camping outside the newsagents i think..............

What about the 18m for Roque Sat Nav Cruz? 3m for Derbs? and the millions we get from Sky yearly for TV coverage?

We are not minted ala Citeh but it's the best transfer budget a Rovers manager has had in a long while.

It might be, it might not.

We still lose money hand over fist every year, despite selling players for a profit.

I must say Alan Nixon is the best when it comes to this kind of reporting......................When he gets a sniff theres no stopping him..........with his vast amount of sorces nothing is safe................Its a pleasure having him amongst us...............long may it continue..........camping outside the newsagents i think..............

Any other players that you have come across Unleaded, that we looking at?

Hear hear! And we should all chip in on his phone bill.

Or maybe not...

Archived