BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fao Orange Mobile Customers

• Backroom

You cannot keep your number on a new contract with the same provider, so if you want to keep the number you either have to keep that contract or join another netwrok.

As the latter is not an option I'd just ring orange say you are unhappy with the nre terms and would like an early upgrade as compensation.

Get the iPhone, u can get a pink cover for it Hannah.

Are you for real??? I really wanted one of those anyway but have been telling myself no but now the battery life on my nano is rubbish so I could kill two bird with one stone!!! An Iphone in pink!!! :o Just a shame it is so expensive and they don't do them on orange!!!

Tango phone them up. If you have the message they will do something - say you would consider staying if they could offer you a better deal.

They will probably reduce your tariff by £10 a month and add another 200 mins or text....

Iv tried doing it, but as texts havent been received yet, they wont let me until iv got it!!

Tango phone them up. If you have the message they will do something - say you would consider staying if they could offer you a better deal.

They will probably reduce your tariff by £10 a month and add another 200 mins or text....

Iv tried doing it, but as texts havent been received yet, they wont let me until iv got it!!

Sound like a plan, will let you know how I get on!

I have just been looking at new phones! I don't really know what to look for as they all seem to have extra features that I am sure I never use! All the deals include loads of minutes which I never use - I just send a phenomenal amount of texts! TBH I normally just pick the pink phone from the shop!!!

They have a good package with unlimited internet that and a good Internet phone and your life will never be the same.

How have orange closed the loop????

Apparently I can get reception at my parents with O2 so I have started looking at the Iphone as my Ipod Nano is totally dead now!!!

What is the difference between the 3G and the 3GS and do I need 32 GB or is 18GB ok?

Does it matter where I get one from? They seem to be currently in stock in carphone warehouse.

Thanks

there isn't an 18gb one hannah, it's 16 or 32.

The 3GS is quicker and has an improved camera and video recording option.

Depends what you want to use it for really. I stretched to a 32gb 3GS and I love it to bits!!

I meant 16!

I currently have a 4GB Nano and that just about fits all my music on it - What else will I need GB for on it? Probably sounding a bit thick!!!

• 1 month later...

Archived