BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nikola Kalinic

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: i heard lardarse on the radio yesterday and was amazed when he said nicola was not for the 1st 6 or 7 games,surely you don't pay $6 million for someone who is not ready for the premiership :huh:

Listen again waggy, that's not quite what he said. Expect to see him on the bench on Saturday or in the next few games.

3.5m euro up front.

3.5m euro in 1 year.

500k euro at his 15th goal

15% sell-on clause AFTER PROFIT ON 7.5m euro

1.5m euro per year wages on his 4 year contract. About 25k pounds per week.

Poorly translated from Hadjuk Split:

:lol: £6million plus B)

<_< still i find the outlay of £6 million strange,for someone who is not ready :huh:

I find it strange that you seem quite happy for the club to suffer as long as it means Allardyce fails. Anyway, does the season end after 6 or 7 games? I was under the impression that we were going to play 38 games, which would leave 31 or 32 that he can play, and if you think a player is going to perform well in those games then paying £6m for them isn't such an outlandish thing to do in modern football.

:lol: citeh bought rsc knowing he was injured,we have bought someone who is fit but not ready for the premier,spot the difference ;)

The boy has been injured and not taken part in training with his club due to a contractual dispute, so we knew we were signing someone who was not match fit- maybe if you took the time to read peoples comments properly you would not be so confused all the time. :lol:

:lol: citeh bought rsc knowing he was injured,we have bought someone who is fit but not ready for the premier,spot the difference ;)

Vinjay posted rubbish constantly and that's all he ever did, you now post rubbish but used to be a valuable contributor. Spot the difference ;)

<_< still i find the outlay of £6 million strange,for someone who is not ready :huh:

Yeah really strange. Anyone would think the club were planning for the long-term as opposed to the next month. We should have done a Pompey and got Kanu on a month long deal.

How good is he? I had never heard of him before, and he was not linked to anyone but Portsmouth. That's not to say I think he may be crap.

Rovers fought off Porto who came in very strongly for him when he was being signed. Werder, Valencia and four other continental big names had offers turned down.

Never heard those teams mentioned, so it sounds promising. He must be at least as 'good' as Martins since the Nigerian went to Werder for £9m!

I trust you mean Wolfsburg.

I am looking forward to seeing him in action also and I would like to see him and Di Santo gel as a partnership

Archived