BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shirt Printing

Anybody have any ideas on things that I can get printed on the rovers shirts this season, other than the bog standard players name and number?

How about....

Rovers 1995 (name on the back of the shirt)

Ok (the number 0 followed by the letter k)

Then we can identify you at the ground.

I've got modes 98 on the away shirt, mainly because I knew any player I got on my shirt would leave, although having said that last years home choice Warnock is still here.

Its the best thing having your surname/nickname on your jersey!

Only thing is, I have so many nicknames!

I saw a guy with something like 'Blackburn Rovers is my Religion and Ewood Park is my Church' on the back of his shirt at the Leeds game.

Bit of a bad photo but here it is. Definately taking advantages of the £5 printing offer!

3792864123_07e0a64762_o.jpg

Bit of a bad photo but here it is. Definately taking advantages of the £5 printing offer!

I saw him last night too.

He wouldn't have got that for a fiver, I think it's strictly one name and a number in the club shop.

does anyone know how long the £5 shirt printing lasts for?

i want to wait for salgado, but i dont have the cohonas to get his name before he signs, and ideally i want to get his squad number into the £5 deal as it must be two numbers (if he does sign that is!)

Archived