BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sims 3

cant beleive there hasnt been a sims 3 thread started yet (or has there?) just got it today for my laptop, some people said it wouldnt work on a laptop, but its been very enjoyable so far, lots of things to do and the hours have flown by, anyone else think its a good game?

Decent game - a big enough step forward in the Sims series with more to do than ever before. Been playing for a couple of weeks now but it hasn't sucked me in the way the Sims 2 did as although the improvements are significant it isn't enough to keep you hooked if you've already played the Sims 2 to death.

You may probably think it's great in the first couple of weeks but once you've built yourself a few houses and tried the new features out it becomes a bit... meh...

It's one small step for a Sim, but for a giant leap for Simkind this needs to make the jump to MMORPG .. otherwise it will become an EA sideshow for die hard fans only.

I bought it, loved it for a week, then I'd done everything there is to do and got bored and haven't played it since, can't even sell it second hand because of the registration thing.

It's just too easy to make money on this one and money is about the only thing that holds you back from doing most things other than time. With the added achievement bonus which means your Sim doesn't need to take a crap very often or wash, eat etc it just becomes very very easy.

Maybe some add on packs might make it more interesting but while I have to say I really enjoyed it there just isn't enough lasting appeal.

Now roll on tomorrow and bring out Ashes 09!!!!

I think its a dell inspiron - few years old! Might need some more RAM - but its only the sister that plays it religiously! I would be like most on here - get sick of it after a few weeks - I need a game to keep me occupied, but the only one i really like and can actually sit down and play is the last GTA!

I think its a dell inspiron - few years old! Might need some more RAM - but its only the sister that plays it religiously! I would be like most on here - get sick of it after a few weeks - I need a game to keep me occupied, but the only one i really like and can actually sit down and play is the last GTA!

If you want to get sucked into a game try Anno 1404 - I'll say no more other than it's a great title (if you like "god" games and I'm hooked.

Archived