SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Barton - Yes Or Not

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes

Ah the wit. Well half of one anyway.

Dunny is probably our best midfielder, but we just cannot afford to keep carrying him on our back. A fit Dunn is a terrific player, but an injured Dunn is no use to us. The same applies to Reid and Grella. If all 3 are fit and strong, then we would be in Europe again.

Yes

Unless it is appearence related you would be crazy. Alan Sugar once called Jack Walker an idiot with a death wish for his willingness to chuck money at BRFC but you are going one step further Al by wanting to chuck big money at a lame duck. Unless he is doing the business on the pitch Dunny is a liability on the club. I'd love to see a remuneration:mins on the pitch stat for the Prem League. I'm sure Dunny would be in with a shout at winning it.

:D

If Dunn finishes the season with more than 19 starts I'll grow a proper Barry Chuckle mustache.

I'll hold you to that. How about this. U do as you say. And if he starts LESS than 19 games (all league, or league AND cup games?) Then I'LL have a go at growing a tash. Just to note, I have blond hair, so it will look proper awful! Whoever loses this bet will spend the time up until the world cup final not shaving the top lip and will post a pic of the result on here!

Hows about it? *offers handshake*

I'll hold you to that. How about this. U do as you say. And if he starts LESS than 19 games (all league, or league AND cup games?) Then I'LL have a go at growing a tash. Just to note, I have blond hair, so it will look proper awful! Whoever loses this bet will spend the time up until the world cup final not shaving the top lip and will post a pic of the result on here!

I'd join you but I already have a tash (and before you ask it aint coming off).

How about you make a pact not to take every comment you hear/read literally, therefore not killing every essence of humour you come across.

You say you have a girlfriend?

Your attempts at humour never get the right effect do they shillito (see also 'Lights over Blackburn'). I'd give it a miss if I were you pal.

Don't get personal, cos you'll just look a prize-pillock. Yes, I DO have a girlfriend. I've been with her for almost 5 years now and we're still happily in love. Please don't bring her up again.

Again, what I say goes completely over your head.

No, you just implied I was either gay, or that I'm making up my gf. And I find it very insulting and upsetting.

I didn't seriously imply you were gay, nor questioned the true existance of your girlfriend. I was merely suggesting that what you typed sounded a little camp.

Sorry, I'll be nice.

No, you just implied I was either gay, or that I'm making up my gf. And I find it very insulting and upsetting.

Leave it Mellison. He'll go away when the schools go back.

I didn't seriously imply you were gay, nor questioned the true existance of your girlfriend. I was merely suggesting that what you typed sounded a little camp.

A swift move to the back foot I perceive Shillitoe. :rolleyes:

Quote.... "No amount of arrogant responces will alter the fact that you're a hypocrite when it comes to the current Mellison situation." :P

Eh? I'm not writing in a camp manner whilst accusing someone else of doing so though am I gord?

With this in mind, please point out where the hypocrisy has occured? And when you quote me old boy, please don't cut out the punchline! :D

• 4 months later...

Archived