BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Footy Bets 09-10

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody know of a betting site where I can bet on two or more of the three eventual relegated sides, thus making it into an accumulator of sorts? I use Bet24 at the moment because I was given a promotional offer at the beginning of the season, but they only let me bet on one team.

I'd like to do a relegation accumulator of Pompey, Hull and one other.

Anybody know of a betting site where I can bet on two or more of the three eventual relegated sides, thus making it into an accumulator of sorts? I use Bet24 at the moment because I was given a promotional offer at the beginning of the season, but they only let me bet on one team.

I'd like to do a relegation accumulator of Pompey, Hull and one other.

Betfair have a relegation tricast market where you select all three teams to go down.

I am new to this game but I fancy having a dabble at some accumulators as they seem like good money if you can pull them off and you don't even have to pay out that much. What online betting sites are the best to use? And how much do you have to pay to set up accounts? I have had a look at skybet which seems pretty easy to use but thought I would check with the more experienced punters!

I am new to this game but I fancy having a dabble at some accumulators as they seem like good money if you can pull them off and you don't even have to pay out that much. What online betting sites are the best to use? And how much do you have to pay to set up accounts? I have had a look at skybet which seems pretty easy to use but thought I would check with the more experienced punters!

I use Skybet from time to time, I always prefer going to the bookies though. Paddy Power offer some great money back and extended odd's specials along with special accumulators. Most on-line bookies will offer to match you initial deposit of up to what varies from £50 to £250. You usually have to open your account depositing a minimum of £10 while topping up your account with a minimum of £5 at a time. Skybet also offer the facility to limit how much you deposit per month.

I've found Paddy Power and Skybet the best for me to use, everybody will think differently about that though. The good thing about on-line betting is that you can add and delete to/from your betslip as many times as you like before you put the bet on and it will tell you the odds and exactly what returns you can expect if you are to be successful.

I put on the smaller bets, £1 & £2 accumulators for high returns, you don't miss your initial stake and if one comes in your laughing!!! I also have a go on Yankee's and Lucky 15's too.

Some other bookies may offer better deals but they are the two on-line bookies that I stick to. Good luck!

Who are we backing in the Champions League then?

Real, Sevilla, Athletico and Liverpool are the obvious ones, but they won't win you much. True, Athletico have had a poor start to their domestic campaign, but you'd still expect them to win.

I've got a good feeling on Chelsea at home, but the odds are also very short. Not so confident on United, because Turkey away is always a very difficult fixture. Arsenal may be away, but I can definitely see them beating Liege.

So, I'm thinking of maybe backing Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool to win, but need one or two others to make it worthwhile.

What do we think about Bayern away at Maccabi Haifa?

The glaring game in this (odds wise) is rubin away to dynamo. Rubin are russian champions, top of the league currently and won there last 5. Think they won 5-1 at the weekend aswell.

Sevilla, Liverpool and Rubin treble is my cert. (that certain ive got 15quid on it, should net me 80 quid, easy money imo).

A cheeky little outside accy

Lyon, AC, Barca and Rubin all to win. 2.50 will get me around 80 again i think.

But with the odds so long on the rubin game its deffo worth having them in any accy.

Oh and i use skybet, very user friendly.

The glaring game in this (odds wise) is rubin away to dynamo. Rubin are russian champions, top of the league currently and won there last 5. Think they won 5-1 at the weekend aswell.

Sevilla, Liverpool and Rubin treble is my cert. (that certain ive got 15quid on it, should net me 80 quid, easy money imo).

A cheeky little outside accy

Lyon, AC, Barca and Rubin all to win. 2.50 will get me around 80 again i think.

But with the odds so long on the rubin game its deffo worth having them in any accy.

Oh and i use skybet, very user friendly.

I agree with your comment regarding Skybet. I like the limiter that you set yourself when you open the account too...

My Cumps League bet is...

Chelsea, Maccabi Haifia & Wolfsberg all to draw, £1 returning £48.96 with Skybet.

Archived