BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Footy Bets 09-10

Bloody hell! Grenoble, bottom of the French Premier League have picked up just two points this season... Both times against teams in the top three and both times when they've been down to lose in my accumulator! GRRRRRRRRRR!

I've nearly been bled dry. Do I go back to where I started and give up for the season, or put some money in?

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep going. The way I figure, so long as you don't lose too much gambling is actually a relatively unexpensive form of entertainment. I can sit for hours watching gAmes that I otherwise had no interest in jut because if have a few pounds on it. Works out really.

Have to admit that I like us and there's a good price on our win today. In the premier league I like City, United and West Ham (although not feeling THAT great about it).

Feel OK about Newcastle, Boro and West Brom.

Like Rangers price against Aberdeen.

Couple good prices in the FA Cup as well.

Also, how do you edit posts now? Just seen that I typed unexpensive rather than inexpensive and, whilst I can blame it on my phone, it bothers me.

Some cracking bets out there today, my 5er accy for today...

Reading @ 2.75

West Brom @ 2.00

Mansfield @ 1.73

Stevenage @ 1.80

Fulham @ 1.80

Man. City @ 1.28

£1 accy...

Blackburn @ 1.91

Tottenham @ 3.00

Sunderland @ 2.80

Birmingham @ 3.00

Liverpool @ 2.00

Chelsea @ 2.50

£1 accy...

Newcastle @ 1.73

Middlesbro' @ 2.25

Barnsley @ 2.75

Q.P.R. @ 1.61

Leicester @ 2.10

And my spainish footy bet at a whole £1.50

Athletic Bilbao @ 3.00

Real Madrid @ 4.20

Espanyol @ 4.50

Sporting Gijon @ 2.75

Sevilla @ 1.28

Celta Vigo @ 3.00

Lets cross fingers and toe's :closedeyes: .

Was feeling in a risk taking mood yesterday, so decided to go for an accumalator that would pay for christmas if it came off.

Gone for:

Juventus away win against Cagaliari

Levurkusen home win against Stuttgart

Bayern away win against Hannover

Orihuela home win against Terrassa

Deportivo La Coruna away win against Racing Santander

Got £40 on it - to win £837

Already going tits up, as juventus are 1-0 down at half time!!

• 2 weeks later...

Wolfsburg are 11/10 to beat Manchester United tonight. I think this is a great price when all is considered.

1) Wolfsburg at home

2) United have left Rooney and Berbatov at home

3) Wolfsburg need to win

4) United don't need to win

5) United have 8 defenders unavailable - with only Evra fit.

• 3 weeks later...

I've never bet against Rovers before but after hearing Big Sams comments on todays game, I knew we'd lose and I'm pretty sure the majority of the fans knew that as well. Guaranteed home win.

At the moment my bet is looking promising.

Villa 2-0 (All over)

Saints 1-0

WBA 0-0 (Come on WBA!)

Forest 0-0 (Dont score or concede!!)

I bet on most of the Premiership teams against lower lower opposition. If Liverpool wins it's 2 winning me 12, giving me a few more weeks of betting from my original 25 at the beginning of the season! 1 or 2 pounds a bet makes it fun but harmless. Haven't won a bet since September, so odds are Reading will hold out for the draw!

I bet on most of the Premiership teams against lower lower opposition. If Liverpool wins it's 2 winning me 12, giving me a few more weeks of betting from my original 25 at the beginning of the season! 1 or 2 pounds a bet makes it fun but harmless. Haven't won a bet since September, so odds are Reading will hold out for the draw!

I knew I should have put a quid on the draw!! The only result that doesn't make me happy. Reading wins, I'm happy that Liverpool is out and Liverpool wins I win some money.

• 3 weeks later...

I use SkyBet, very simple to use and set up accumulators (well ive found it much easier than other sites).

I also had a midweek flutter, I also had rovers down at 2-1 winners but I had Kalanic to score first which let me down.

I think this weekend could see quite a few away sides pop up with wins and as always betting on away sides gets you good odds.

edit: can anybody recommend a good betting site?

Get on William Hill. Goto Football and then Coupons.

In here you have the pick one from each or two from each section which gives you a bonus if they come in.

Have won a good few quid from doing that over previous seasons.

think i might have a flutter on an accumulator for this weekend (or for transfers) after winning a bet one rovers 2-1 against wigan the other night.

edit: can anybody recommend a good betting site?

Betfair. Sign up and deposit £25 and when you have a £25 bet settled - they give you £25 cash (not a free bet - and it can just be withdrawn if you want). They've also got a promo on this weekend, where if you bet on a four-fold upto £25 and it loses, they'll give you half your stake back. They're always giving me free bets to tempt me to use them more. It even gives you a breakdown of how much you've put in your account and how much you've taken out - and I'm £500 up from them.

Archived