BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Footy Bets 09-10

Betfair are running the same offer as last week if anyone takes advantage. You need to enter the promo code 'TAKE A BOW 190210 2', and then if you place a 5-fold on the weekends football with a stake of £10 - £25, and 1 selection lets you down, you will get your stake back

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F***** Notts County did me out of a couple hundred last night. I'm sick and tired of being one game out every time!

Had Porto, Bayern, Rangers & Notts County and a Wigan/Bolton draw.

Ah well.

Your own fault for picking Notts County - very overrated this season.

I'm not sure where to post this, and I dont think it is worth its own thread, so apologies if I am going off topic.

Theres a good offer on with betfair at the moment, if you refer a friend who is new to the exchange, and the place a £50 bet with betfair, both you and your friend will receive £50 that you have to bet through once. This is worth a gamble betting at low odds, (eg. if you friend backs united tomorrow at 1.2), or there is a way to guarentee profit which involves laying the bets. If you want to know more feel free to PM me

Ah good weekend :tu:

£1 accy on rovers,villa,spuds and city/scousers to draw = £33.68

£1.68 accy on Real, AC, Lille, Porto and Fenerbache (they play tonight, at home, against some sheep herders by the sounds of things) = £35

Oh and a office 'guess the results' sheet went well, depending on how many other people guess right (bar myself) i should be in for some more money. Possibley another £70 quid!

Its about time i had a few wins :blush: .

Eyeing up the midweek champions league and very very tempted to throw some money on a Inter/Chelsea draw and Barca win. ^_^

Norwich slapped both my bets right upside the head. Oversight on my part including them in both though.

I usually bet using William Hill on my mobile but now o2 require age verification which involves using a credit card, which I don't possess. It was so handy being able to use the phone anywhere, anytime. Plebs of the highest order, I'm going to Vodafone.

Have a few on scorelines for the United and Barcelona games, which is about as stupid as you can get, but worth a shot and need my gambling fix (I'll be a very happy man if both games end up 2-0 or both 3-0).

Also have a few rather long-winded accumulators, but I don't think there is much value tonight.

£1.68 accy on Real, AC, Lille, Porto and Fenerbache (they play tonight, at home, against some sheep herders by the sounds of things) = £35

The sheep herders won 3-2.... :angry: typical.

Anyway worth a pound of anyone's money on all the english clubs picking up wins tonight (chelsea,liverpool,everton and fulham). A cool 113 quid off a pound.

Egypt are 9/1 to beat England tonight.

Having won the ACN 3 times in a row, they must be a half decent unit.

With all the media on John Terry and how his form has dropped, Cashley injured and England will probably only have a 2nd string out to spare injuries.

Cheeky tenner perhaps.

Oh and Rooney isn't playing either!

wow who did you have in your burton bet?

Cant remember now - dont remind me of that one!!

Iv got a small accumulator on tonights games - mainly on scottish & football conference - so hope they dont get called off! :D

Archived