BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Footy Bets 09-10

i might have scabbily won my bet since i wrote down the wrong thing, but i don't know.

i had an accumulator of:

arsenal to beat porto, which they did

west brom to beat sheff w, which they did

qpr to beat plymouth, which they did

i also had bury to beat darlington and i was supposed to put -1 as well, but i accidentally put +1 and in the end they drew 1-1. as i see it with the +1 it becomes 2-1 to bury (but i don't really understand betting all that much).

does this mean i win?

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's better if you post your acc's before the games, then people might not suspect that you're a bullshiyter....

Doubt anyone is going to make up a win of 30.53...

For tonight:

United/Real/Bordeaux

Tomorrow:

Juventus/Panathinaikos/Wolfsburg/Liverpool/Hamburg and Marseille for a risk on a couple others

Combine for a:

United/Real/Bordeaux/Juventus/Liverpool/Wolfsburg

Not a great weekend for French, but the safest games would be:

PSG at home to Sochaux

Lille at home to Grenoble

Lyon at home to Saint Etienne

Risks that could be worth a shout:

Bordeaux away to Monaco

Marseille away to Toulouse

Nancy at home to Boulogne

If I had to give a tip it would be to take PSG/Lille/Lyon (little value)/Nancy

I'll be throwing one or two of those in various combinations into a bet, generally the French league is good betting (although there are more draws than you would expect), but this weekend isn't the best.

Well here is mine for tonight

Man u/Real/Derby/Stoke 20.45/1 so worth a quid

Last two are risky but the result for reading at weekend will have taken alot out of them and Stoke should beat a poor burnley side i thought they were a good price at 8/5.

Not a great weekend for French, but the safest games would be:

PSG at home to Sochaux

Lille at home to Grenoble

Lyon at home to Saint Etienne

Risks that could be worth a shout:

Bordeaux away to Monaco

Marseille away to Toulouse

Nancy at home to Boulogne

If I had to give a tip it would be to take PSG/Lille/Lyon (little value)/Nancy

PS and Lille won. Draws for Lyon, Marseille and Bordeaux and a defeat for Nancy...so not great tips from me, but it wasn't a good weekend to bet.

Ended up about 40 up thanks to France and Ireland in the rugby and United/AC Milan/Real Madrid/Barcelona/Sporting Lisbon today, but England yesterday in the rugby ended up costing me a lot, just needed that to come in to turn it into an amazing Saturday.

Im getting fed up of the english leagues for Betting - its been so unpredictable.

Teams like Leeds, Newcastle, Forrest etc are all near the top yet so unpredictable. One week they are great, the next average!

I had 2 bets at the weekend - 3/12 wrong in one and 1/6 wrong on the 6 sections bet!

Now this is worse still...........in the 96th minute Burton won 4-3 to blow away my £8,713.40 bet!! :angry2:

It could be worse Hughesy. You could have had a 9 game accumulator like me. Eight of the nine won. The one that got away: Juventus were 3-0 up at home to Siena and drew 3-3.

Fuming.

Sounds like mine above from a few weeks ago!

I ticked the wrong box on my long list. I wanted to take Northampton and ticked Notts County just below them instead on a 6-team accumulator. 5 teams have won so far and Notts County play Bournemouth tonight. And Northampton won 2-0 on Saturday too...

There's always one, I feel so abandoned and unloved.

I had Spurs, Man u, Chelsea, Arsenal and liverpool all to win placed a bet of £28.79 (I think) and got back £110.70 thought that was easy money.. On saturyda had £40 double bolton & morecambe would of been £150 BACK both winning at half time bolton kick on and win 4-0 morecambe at home to grimsby (2nd bottom) equalised and then morecambe hit bar and missed a few good chances :( Still winning this week though.

Tonight I think Chelsea and Sevilla double is a good bet - you wont get a massive price but at least double ya money :)

Archived