BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Footy Bets 09-10

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I put this on as a throway bet earlier this week before i knew fulham would play a weakened team, i'm gonna find myself devastated

16 games

10 won today

Arsenal

Stoke

Mancity

Rangers

Newcastle

Barcelona

Notts County

Sevilla

Inter Milan

Twente

Tomorrow

FULHAM

Everton

Madrid

Valencia

Ajax

PSV

If they win which fulham wont, i'll win 1600 quid off 5 quid

• 3 weeks later...

Hull City to be relegated currentley trading at 1.92 on Betfair. Sounds good to me.

Spot on. :D

Good season for long-term bets had Pompey at in hindsight a really silly price of 7/1 to be relegated at the begining of the season also had a cheeky Relegation tri-cast on Portsmouth/Burnley/Hull to go down in February and that's all but won as well.

http://img7.imagesha...relegation.png/

Iv had no luck this season at all!

Weekend I was waiting on Newcastle against Ipswich for my 11 team accumulator - muppets drew 2-2.

I also did the premier 10 with just Arsenal (win) & Wigan (draw) letting me down!!!

Football Coca Cola Championship Bristol City v Derby Match Result 24/04/2010 15:00 Bristol City (Win) @ 10/11

Football Coca Cola Championship Nottm. Forest v Plymouth Match Result 24/04/2010 15:00 Nottm. Forest (Win) @ 4/7

Football Coca Cola League 1 Southampton v Carlisle Match Result 24/04/2010 15:00 Southampton (Win) @ 4/9

Football Coca Cola League 1 Norwich v Gillingham Match Result 24/04/2010 15:00 Norwich (Win) @ 4/9

Football Coca Cola League 1 Leeds v MK Dons Match Result 24/04/2010 15:00 Leeds (Win) @ 4/11

Football Coca Cola League 2 Morecambe v Dagenham Match Result 24/04/2010 15:00 Morecambe (Win) @ 5/4

Football Barclays Premier League Hull v Sunderland Match Result 24/04/2010 15:00 Sunderland (Win) @ 2/1

Football Barclays Premier League West Ham v Wigan Match Result 24/04/2010 15:00 West Ham (Win) @ 4/5

I won!!!! Hurray...

Stake per line £1.50

Total stake £1.50

Settled Y

Number of win lines 1

Number of void lines 0

Returns £155.56

Happy Days :rover: I win and the barstewards go down. What a weekend! Hic. :wacko:

I got 11/5 on Barcelona to lift the Champions League straight after the Inter defeat in the first leg. Creates a bit more interest for more watching it on TV at least.

Those are scandalous odds. I hope you didn't put much on.

Those are scandalous odds. I hope you didn't put much on.

In all seriousness he does have a point though, 11/5 (3.20) for Barcelona to lift the Champions Legaue doesn't seem good value to me at all. Although you appear to have took the best odds currently available so there's not much more you can do, if Barca manage to progress to the final you'll be laughing because they'll surely be around 1/2 to win the trophy whoever they meet in the final. I personally don't bet on cup competitions in general, too unpredicatable for my liking.

Anybody on "Premier Clarets" today in the 2.10 at Newcastle... :lol::lol::lol:

Favourite actually.

What are the odds of it starting well, fading quickly and falling at the first hurdle?

• 3 months later...

Archived