BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Footy Bets 09-10

Drogba and Defoe to score at weekend 7/1 with Skybet.

Great shout.

Some nice looking accumulators have come in on here as well, well done to all the winners. I don't think I've ever won an accumulator with more than 5 games in it.

Who does everyone fancy to win the Carling Cup outright?

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would love to have a flutter but then I get confused when I get onto the websites. (odds) only ever used the ones at Rovers, first to score Etc.

I do find this topic interesting though, we should have a league table, then again I suppose the tax man would love that. :D

Splitscreen go into Ladbrokes - 1 simple form, simply tick home, away or draw & then tick accumulator.

Simples.......

For tonight (as part of a bigger accumulator)

Lyon - 13/10

Zurich - 1/4

Blackburn 8/11

Hull - 4/11

QPR - 1/3

My shouts for tonight

Tuesday 25th August

Atl Madrid v Panathinaikos

Hull v Southend

QPR v Accrington

Zurich v Ventspils

Gillingham v Blackburn

Portsmouth v Hereford

Shakhtar Donetsk v Sivasspor (5pm kick off)

10/1

Already regret betting on us but needed another team to make it a decent price.

Can anyone tell me what it would be with Rooney added, my fantasy football strike force. ;)

It's a special by skybet so not very good odds unless you can find someone else doing a special on it.

Just entered Rooney, Drogba and Defoe to score at anytime manually and the odds are only 7.24/1

My shouts for tonight

Tuesday 25th August

Atl Madrid v Panathinaikos

Hull v Southend

QPR v Accrington

Zurich v Ventspils

Gillingham v Blackburn

Portsmouth v Hereford

Shakhtar Donetsk v Sivasspor (5pm kick off)

10/1

Already regret betting on us but needed another team to make it a decent price.

It's a special by skybet so not very good odds unless you can find someone else doing a special on it.

Just entered Rooney, Drogba and Defoe to score at anytime manually and the odds are only 7.24/1

I'll stick an odd Mill on then not a bad return. ;)

Have to do a few DUMMY runs first, don't want find out I messed up.

Poor excuse - a win's a win - whether it be £5 or £10!

A win's a win but 5/1 for an accumulator is hardly worth bothering with unless your throwing a lot on it, too much risk for little reward. Wouldn't be surprised if ours went to extra time, have a few others accumulators to keep me occupied though :)

Couple of outside bets I'd think there was a fair chance of an upset in are Millwall getting a draw at West Ham, think Millwall will be up for it more than them, wouldn't be surprised to see Hartlepool get a win against Burnley either after Burnley's good start to the season, they may now rest players and take their foot off the gas.

Odd Mill?

Splitscreen just get on it - no point doing dummy runs. Try starting off with a 6 game accumulator or something, try not to get too caught up with the odds and potential winnings - just go with gut feelings.

:lol: I just hate giving my DD card details on the web.

Im new at this, but how do you do accumulators online?

It's pretty simple really, use an online betting website such as one of the ones below.

William Hill

Bet365

PaddyPower

Place a deposit, then go into the football section (Listed as soc-cer on a lot of betting sites)

Then look for something like 'Daily Match List' or 'Today's Games' or words to that effect depending on which site you use, you should then see a list of games with odds for a home win, away win or a draw, simply click whichever you want to go for. (Stay away from away wins unless you're certain, although you'll get much bigger odds), click as many as you want to put in an accumulator and then on the right hand side (Usually) there will be a list of multiple bet options. If you want to do an accumulator you want the one that says either 'Accumulator' or sometimes it depends on the number of bets you have done such as on bet365. Instead of calling it accumulator they will list it as '7 folds' if you have betted on say 7 different games.

Then simply choose your stake and bet.

I hope this helps, let me know if there is anything else you are after, most online accounts will have a new customer free bet option as well. (Only free if you bet first usually, nothing's free in life!!!) I mainly use William Hill, Bet365 and Betfair (A different type of betting) so those are the ones I know most about in terms of the layout of their site, I find William Hill the easiest to use but it's probably just personal opinion.

Also if you always want the best price available and don't mind setting up multiple accounts then Odds Checker is a very useful site which displays the odds of a certain markets on various different betting sites.

Decided not to make anymore bets after today, what with going to uni soon I can't risk my money :D

I have always been very frugal with my betting, and over the summer have made something like £90, have never put too much on a bet.

Anyway, I had £3.71 in my account (betting) so I put it in an accumaltor...why not!

Betting on 7 games: rovers win, hull win, sweden womens win, inverness win, qpr win, bolton win and wolves win. Total winnings would be £54

The money would be nice so wish me luck ;)

If you're going to sign up to an online account, go through Quidco. Some ask for a minimum £10 deposit, which they'll usually match. Giving you £20 to play with and then give you £25 in quidco money!!

And if you wanted to make a guarenteed profit you can lay your bets off on the website, to get the money from the free bet, and the quidco money!

Archived