BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Aurélien Capoue

morning!

i've been in discussions with nantes supporters for more information about him.

from what i can gather... he might find blackburn's nightlife a bit of a culture shock!

here are the responses so far (think some nantes fans have been using google translate).

______________________VINNY

"What can we say about Aurélien "Dancefloor king" Capoue ?

He has about three lung and nobody ever saw him tired. He can run everywhere, the problem is he runs without knowing what to do.

We have to admit that he's been one of our best players last season, but that's merely cause our team was filled with goats.

I'd be glad if he could stay one more year with us because we know what he's capable of, contrary to most of the other players we have.

Speaking frankly, if you can get Rothen, even if Capoue is younger, don't hesitate."

------------------------------------GALETTE

"There isn't any problem, our big teeth friend.

Aurelien Capoue ils a marvellous amazing athlet !

He can spend all the night on the dancefloor and go to the football area the day after.

He also can drink a lot during this night and whenever go to play.

And he's a good friend. He likes to drive other players of his team for making party with him !

Really a good guy.

But you must know that if you need to make a better and stronger Blackburn football team, you shouldn't buy players from fc nantes.

The only way to do it, it's in case of great sens of humor from your part.

Big kiss.

Galette."

"There isn't any problem, our big teeth friend.

He can spend all the night on the dancefloor and go to the football area the day after.

He also can drink a lot during this night and whenever go to play.

He likes to drive other players of his team for making party with him !

Big kiss.

Galette."

He must be a scout or something.

"We have to admit that he's been one of our best players last season, but that's merely cause our team was filled with goats."

I like this quote. No Kidding.

I guess the reason we are bothering with him is that he is a loan so will be free. I will be surprised if we go for him and Rothen, even though Rothen to me will play in the centre. It could be we are just trying to put some pressure on PSG to release Rothen.

That said maybe we have been forced into this because of all the injuries we are facing.

Sounds like Savage Rover6. If he brings a bit of character to the midfield/team in general, he is an improvement on what we have.

Plus, he sounds a right laugh.

he could become a folk hero! :lol:

he's also due to travel with nantes squad for tonights game at caen.

he's over 6ft according to im scouting....

http://www.imscouting.com/global_news_item.aspx?id=2788

I was discussing our signings with a mate of mine, and he reckons despite our tall players we wont necesarrily play long ball. He says both Kalinic and Di Santo are very good with the ball at their feet, and having spent some time in France he says Nzonzi is a tall ball playing midfielder. I asked him about Sam and his long ball tactics, and he indicated to me that people are missing the point. The point being that a goal from any means, is a goal. You can only play sexy(as he put it) football, if you have the players capable of it. An interesting point he makes, is that we have always had a hard working squad, and its never been pretty stuff at Ewood

I was discussing our signings with a mate of mine, and he reckons despite our tall players we wont necesarrily play long ball. He says both Kalinic and Di Santo are very good with the ball at their feet, and having spent some time in France he says Nzonzi is a tall ball playing midfielder. I asked him about Sam and his long ball tactics, and he indicated to me that people are missing the point. The point being that a goal from any means, is a goal. You can only play sexy(as he put it) football, if you have the players capable of it. An interesting point he makes, is that we have always had a hard working squad, and its never been pretty stuff at Ewood

I have to say that is one of the most pointless posts i have ever read!

I don't really care what your mate thinks about our players, tactics, football style and so on - BFS has the deciding factor.

Does your mate travel the length of this fine country following Blackburn Rovers?

I have to say that is one of the most pointless posts i have ever read!

I don't really care what your mate thinks about our players, tactics, football style and so on - BFS has the deciding factor.

Does your mate travel the length of this fine country following Blackburn Rovers?

He basically just gave a view on our signings to date. what i didnt mention to say, was that as a former player in SA who holds a pro licence as a coach he thinks we have a very solid squad. It was just his views on Di Santo, Kalinic and Nzonzi that they are not just good players to have for long ball, but are quite comfortable with a change in formation. You seem very sensitive, did somebody steal your tea and biscuits today?

Nantes have excellent coaches and a great recent history of developing players. They are particularly famous for the way they get their players to play, which is by getting the ball on the ground and passing. They are a bit like the Arsenal of France in many ways. Capoue is a great talent.

Nantes have excellent coaches and a great recent history of developing players. They are particularly famous for the way they get their players to play, which is by getting the ball on the ground and passing. They are a bit like the Arsenal of France in many ways. Capoue is a great talent.

What do you make of his younger brother Eddie? Toulouse must have quite a decent midfield with Capoue and Sissoko.

No, he wouldn't solve any of our midfield problems really, although I believe he has occasionally played there, but I would expect he is seen as cover for our left side.

Problem unsolved still, but on a loan he's a good idea.

No, he wouldn't solve any of our midfield problems really, although I believe he has occasionally played there, but I would expect he is seen as cover for our left side.

Problem unsolved still, but on a loan he's a good idea.

Well, if he is a talent like you say, then you have to take these opportunites when they arise!

He's not going to be our best player or anything, but I've always liked him as a wide midfielder or wing back. He is full of energy and can beat his man. He'd offer us something a bit different down the left side. I would never have suggested him as he seems somewhat surplus to requirements, but if he's on low wages then it wouldn't be an unwise move.

Archived