BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Aurélien Capoue

This guy sounds like a must sign. Wonder if Nantes will throw a goat into the deal?

:lol::lol::lol: Oh dear Shillito, that really is a cracker! The best post you have made on any thread for ages. ;)

EDIT: for those who don't see the joke you need to read the post from the Nantes fans first.

I saw Capoue play quite a few times last season for Nantes. He was very quick, but a bit of a one trick pony - knocks the ball on the outside and uses his pace to get their first. His final delivery wasn't great. Big Sam has come out and said that strengthening the left side isn't a priority and as such probably won't get Jerome Rothen, so I don't see us trying to get Capoue. One player of theirs I would be interested in is Ivan Klasnic. He would certainly add a scoring touch to the blunt attack we've seen in pre-season.

:lol::lol::lol: Oh dear Shillito, that really is a cracker! The best post you have made on any thread for ages. ;)

EDIT: for those who don't see the joke you need to read the post from the Nantes fans first.

I thought the Mutton gag was pretty special too.

Archived