BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Does Eddie Hitler Manage Norwich City?

coming from norfolk, I find that absolutely hilarious!!!!!!

Norwich fans, they are a funny bunch, its sooooooo funny listening to the local radio phone after a game, especially after the game on saturday, some of their fans do not have a clue what so ever!!!!!!!

I just can't make sense of any of this, every article or football website confirms that Bryan Gunn is apparantley the manager of Norwich but it is quite clearly Eddie Hitler in both pictures, anyone arguing otherwise can only be described as a filthy liar.

I'm also trying to decide whether or not the 'fan' handing over his season ticket is Phil Jupitus.

I just can't make sense of any of this, every article or football website confirms that Bryan Gunn is apparantley the manager of Norwich but it is quite clearly Eddie Hitler in both pictures, anyone arguing otherwise can only be described as a filthy liar.

I'm also trying to decide whether or not the 'fan' handing over his season ticket is Phil Jupitus.

Or if the man in the green t-shirt is Brian Conley..... :D

It is a girl's name and begins with "E"

No more clues :P

Got it. Although I confess I did check I was right on wiki!

One of my all time favourite programmes Bottom - used to cry laughing. Will never forget Richie playing hide and seek ("I'm in the cupboard") sat in the wheelchair upstairs with this broken casted leg sticking out whist everyone else at the "party" was downstairs boozing. Oh, and the tax(?) inspector they killed and stuck on top of the passing bus to do his 'bus surfing'.

Didn't they also sellotape a burglar to the ceiling? Ah, happy days.

That is an uncanny picture though!

Gunn can't be surprised surely, if he was going to send Eddie Hitler to manage them as they get spanked 7-1 while he obviously takes the day off to sit at home then what can he expect.

Hopefully Hitler can be given more time now and take on the job in a fulltime role, if he shows more dedication than Gunn then perhaps he can get more out of the players.

Sure you'd question his background and knowledge of the game but you can't argue with his passion for a fight from watching him on the TV. Would it be worth him perhaps taking on Neil for his backroom staff as a karma coach to work on the psychological side of things. I don't think Richie could add much to the team however, plus you couldn't trust him with the Wags about.

I thought Eddie's middle name was Elizabeth? I seem to remember Richie saying "Edward Elizabeth Hitler and I were sitting down, in a Northerly direction..." when they've been deliberately stranded on the top of the ferris wheel and Richie's compiling a report for the police.

Do you think Delia sent him a cake bearing the bad news that Bryan had been sacked, or maybe she just yelled at him; "LET'S BE HAVING YOU... on the next train to Bermondsey".

Archived