BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Does Eddie Hitler Manage Norwich City?

Eddie Hitler =Bryan Gunn

Absolute Quality give the people who thought that up a job at the BBC!!

What do you mean 'thought that up'? Dude, you do realise that it IS Eddie in the picture, don't you?

And it's not Bryan Gunn, it's SPUD Gunn.

What do you mean 'thought that up'? Dude, you do realise that it IS Eddie in the picture, don't you?

And it's not Bryan Gunn, it's SPUD Gunn.

The resemblance is uncanny, but. :D

A good friend of mine is a Norwich fan and he's in stiches about it. If it really is Eddie then, well, I'm just glad I wasn't in the changing rooms at full time after colchester, must have been painful.

Bryan really was GUNNING to do well at Norwich. He will just want to RELOAD this horrible season as if he was on FM.

Deliah felt sorry for Bryan, and said "You gave it your best Shotgun/Shot Gunn"

What really hurt the Canaries was the lack of COVER as Colchester SHOT.

Or if the man in the green t-shirt is Brian Conley..... :D

"It's a puppet!"

Who could forget Brian Conley winning the 400 metres at the Sydney Olympics whilst pretending to be his character Dangerous Brian female aboriginal cousin Cathy Freedman?

cathy%20freeman%20sydny%202000.jpg

Norwich must be right morons. How can you sack someone after 2 games? OK 7-1 is terrible but it is probably have been one of those freak games like Man Utd's 9-0 against Ipswich or Newcastle's 5-0 against Man Utd. I hope they get some prize tit in charge who'll really cock it up. I reckon Gunn got sacked as he wasn't the wife and brother of any of the other staff at the club and the next manager will be a local boy able to count the number of Colchester goals on one hand.

Archived