BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Man City Preview

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love a win as we all would but we have a few key players missing as well as some new ones who may or not be quite ready, a draw I think is the best we can hope for but even if we lose all I'm asking for is a committed performance from the lads and to show that we are a decent team.

In some ways with all their money and new signings it's not ideal to be playing them but we have to play them sometime, first game of the season when they haven't had chance to gel is probably a better time than any. Much rather first game than last game of the season.

Come on Rovers!!!

Nice read Phil, hope all goes well with your mother.

So folks, this is it. The season is here, its time to wash the shirts, scarves and caps. Its time to get behind your team, remind every Rovers fan about how much we hate Burnley and put last seasons diatribe with Ince to the memory banks.

I am actually excited about about Saturday. Nervous of course with the multi billionaire scoundrels from coms arriving en masse. If we believe their own supporters hype we can expect 25000 fans to be locked out around the ground with 30800 firmly packed into the ground.

I am looking forward to locking horns with Revidge again, Simon, we must make every effort to agree more this season. This is the pact we will have however, expect a little grief for the odd KA cock up !!

For me, Rovers are cannon fodder if we look at the press predictions. The big stars will roll into Ewood and take the points with ease allegedly. Anything positive we can take from the is good for Rovers and for me, I see a 2-0 win for us.

Its ripe for a City cock up and I would love it big time if we can nick the win. B)

I love reading your posts PhillipL, hope your mother's felling better and keep being strong.

On the Rovers, 4-0 to the lads. Optimistic, yes, but its a new season, and it'll be a lucky 4-0.

Just get stuck in lads, they may cost billions but they still bleed & have the same fears. Anyroad,

do you reckon Sparky has told 'em its city & not united they've signed for?

Man City Mad Prediction

FootyMad's prediction ...

FootyMad see this game edging towards a narrow win for the Rovers, as the Sky Blues have been none too clever on the road in recent matches. Home win

I follow FootyMad and think we will win it , by 2-1. Goals from Benni and Warnock.

I hope we have in your face attitude and if we want to win this match we have to attack them. If we allow them to run straight at us only defending they have too much pace up front for us to cope with.

Match Day Twitter.

I have set up a Twitter tweet for this Saturday's game. BRvMC. Open to Man City Fans. See how it goes. So people in the ground can tweet before, during and after the game. I think it will be a fun idea. See what different people say and see as the game is going on.

If you sign up to to twitter and send a message beginning @BRvMC . Each game we'll change the match name (ie Sunderland away will be SvBR) but you'll still be registered as a friend.

1. register for a Twitter account at Twitter.com

2. You can search for BRvMC and press 'follow it'.

3. Post message and read what everyone else says.

Match Day Twitter.

I have set up a Twitter tweet for this Saturday's game. BRvMC. Open to Man City Fans. See how it goes. So people in the ground can tweet before, during and after the game. I think it will be a fun idea. See what different people say and see as the game is going on.

If you sign up to to twitter and send a message beginning @BRvMC . Each game we'll change the match name (ie Sunderland away will be SvBR) but you'll still be registered as a friend.

1. register for a Twitter account at Twitter.com

2. You can search for BRvMC and press 'follow it'.

3. Post message and read what everyone else says.

Done :D

I see Dunny's comments haven't gone down well with the Manc scumbags:

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewt...=1&t=135408

Some bright sparks on that site :D do they not know it was Hughes who introduced such tactics here at Ewood.

For the record I think we'll be beaten 2-0 tomorrow, I know city haven’t had the best pre-season either, but surely they can beat the side I saw at Hillsborough which was poor, very poor indeed.

Hope I'm wrong.

I see Dunny's comments haven't gone down well with the Manc scumbags:

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewt...=1&t=135408

Pin this to the dressing room wall Sam - It should help fire them up!!!

"I'm not scared of Blackburn, they have no hard players so the claim by Dunn is laughable. As laughable as not being able to sell tickets so giving them all to City, as laughable as having that fat brown envelope alleged criminal arsehole in charge. Small time tw@ts"

If Wayne Bridge is going to play left back then Rovers need a good right winger to get at Bridges.

Bridges provides the gateway to City's goal hes got be exploited.

We have to be aware of his strengths too and the wide player push up on the full back to stop him getting forward, that is his main attribute!!

City's fans are acting like morons. I think I have a new team from the City of Manchester from my hatelist.

Only because they have som big money sucking ego's in their team they forget totally about they're own past. All I can say is Barton were in their team.

If they have followed Hughes's career they know that it was under him we became known as the "bully boys" and bossed the big 4 and little girls off the field. At least tried too!

I hope we give City's preppy boys a hell of a game. The one's who aren't ready to fight City on Saturday may as well stay in the locker room.

Bring the bully boys back, bring on city and up the ROVERS!

hmm, this is such a tough fixture to decide on what is going to happen.... i do not fear about our midfield its zurab.... he was awful pre-season....

any news on samba or nelson? i heard that they were hopefully fit!!

2-1 rovers!!!!

CMON ROVERS!!!!

Pin this to the dressing room wall Sam - It should help fire them up!!!

"I'm not scared of Blackburn, they have no hard players so the claim by Dunn is laughable. As laughable as not being able to sell tickets so giving them all to City, as laughable as having that fat brown envelope alleged criminal arsehole in charge. Small time tw@ts"

Right, I know it doesn't take much, but I now officially hate city :angry2:

One can never really predict a football match and I see many comments and team selections here, has anybody considered a 4 - 3 - 3 formation??

With the type of players at Sams disposal, this could be an option and could exploit a very average City back four!!

Archived