BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Man City Preview

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply
there was a bit too many long passes. Passes there were often aimed straight for citys area, just hoping for the best. I understand why it was necessary to play that style, at times, but i ill say it once again, i think with a bit more variety, we might have done better.

look aggy, im from denmark and it isnt often i get to watch rovers. Our club isnt exactly the most televised here en denmark, so whatever you might think im looking for, or whatever this mum is preaching to you, im not one of those whom this should be aimed at. I cant quite figure out, if your trying to categorize me as being a negative and biased, to pick apart my point of view, and if thats the case, then your really missing the target.

people categorizing you as negative? Whatever next.

Holt's a Grade A Tool. He was obtuse enough to imply the pressure on Ince was racially motivated, even though it was US who'd hired the first black English manager in the first place! I guess you could say the same for his little vendetta against Christine Ohuruogu.

Thanks for the kind words guys, it was my article and I am the Rovers fan blogger for the Mirror Football site this season.

I am just trying to give our club a bit of a leg up in the media as no one else will. It is spot on to say I won't get anywhere near the number of readers that the likes of Oliver Holt gets, but it is my crusade to promote the Blue and White cause regardless and in the most partisan way I can, ruffling as many feathers as I can along the way.

I want to try and get as many responses and clicks on the recommended tabs as possible, as there is a leaderboard going on the site soon. I know everyone wont always agree with my views but if you can help make my crusade as prominent as possible I would be grateful.

Thanks,

Paul

Thanks for the kind words guys, it was my article and I am the Rovers fan blogger for the Mirror Football site this season.

I am just trying to give our club a bit of a leg up in the media as no one else will. It is spot on to say I won't get anywhere near the number of readers that the likes of Oliver Holt gets, but it is my crusade to promote the Blue and White cause regardless and in the most partisan way I can, ruffling as many feathers as I can along the way.

I want to try and get as many responses and clicks on the recommended tabs as possible, as there is a leaderboard going on the site soon. I know everyone wont always agree with my views but if you can help make my crusade as prominent as possible I would be grateful.

Thanks,

Paul

Good on you Paul.

I must say the all the daily's email / blog stuff does allow us to have our case heard nationally on a regular basis. I do my bit too. Rem effort = results.

Don't know if this has been posted earlier but apparently Noel Gallagher was in the Britannia in Darwen after the game.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Who is Noel Gallagher? I have a feeling I shouldn't have asked that. :unsure:

Archived