BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Man City Preview

Is it not Cryer of the Telegraphs fault for printing it in such bold letters to catch attention ?

Cant help but think this Andy Cryer is putting the boot into Rovers with his coverage.

Its Not the LT or any other papers fault ...........If anybody is to blame its the player or the PR machine at the club.............they must have been there and did nothing..............The LT is usually very obliging to these kinds of requests..............Dont blame the messenger and all that.................

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its Not the LT or any other papers fault ...........If anybody is to blame its the player or the PR machine at the club.............they must have been there and did nothing..............The LT is usually very obliging to these kinds of requests..............Dont blame the messenger and all that.................

Are you the messenger unleaded ? B)

Is it not Cryer of the Telegraphs fault for printing it in such bold letters to catch attention ?

Cant help but think this Andy Cryer is putting the boot into Rovers with his coverage.

The very same Andy Cryer that referred to Ryan Nelsen as 'the Australian international' today.

Great to have such a well informed local press

Big game tomorrow, in the public eye , Dunny coming out with the "kick lumps out of them" comment is only going to do us harm in my opinion.

That said, all the pressure's on City and I can see us sneaking a 2-2 draw similar to last season - we'll catch them cold then they'll pull two back (not as late on though)

Samba, Pedersen then 2 from Ireland to spoil the party.

Logic says we should get stuffed but City have always been unpredictable and Sparky hasn't changed that yet. Their away form is poor, lots of new signings yet to play a competitive game and there has been little opportunity for the team to gel. I feel this is the best time to play them, we have much the same squad available as drew with City last season and we should have won that game. I'm going for 2 -1 Rovers victory after some tough in your face football. By which I mean we don't let them settle on the ball at all.

Dunn has made himself look a complete pratt, and put the club in poor light. He isn't even fit enough to contemplate playing 90 minutes in any game this season and he mouths off in this manner. I hope Williams and Allardyce have spoken to him and pointed out this could be his last season and it might be better to concentrate on his game. He's wasted most of his talent, so perhaps one last chance should be grasped with both hands.

its my first time at ewood, how do i get to the riverside entrance?

welcome to the dark side. entrance to riverside are on the ends of the stand (so one at the BBE side and one at the DE side.

injurys to city will help us quite alot today i think, still going with 2-0 to us

Anyone travelling from Manchester I would avoid the M61 if you can. There has been a big crash between the Reebok and Chorley and the motorway is currently closed, expected to open again at 1245 according to the highways website.

Just had to leg it down from the tower coz it's raining buckets and blowing a gale.

This is the stuff Aussie exiles....!

Could be an interesting afternoon if it carries on like this.

Bring your raincoats.

its supposed to clear up by about 2

Anyone travelling from Manchester I would avoid the M61 if you can. There has been a big crash between the Reebok and Chorley and the motorway is currently closed, expected to open again at 1245 according to the highways website.

Don't come down the A6 towards Chorley from the Reebok. It's Adlington Carnival today and the A6 gets closed at 12:30.

Nice one Clur, got stuck for ages last game of season cos of M61 so much appreciated, i'll avoid like the plague.

Don't come down the A6 towards Chorley from the Reebok. It's Adlington Carnival today and the A6 gets closed at 12:30.

Cheers Claire & Aggy - looks like a trip over rivington & the tops then!!

Could the people not going to the match and hanging around the computer please try and cut down on the negative rubbish which was all too common during games last season ? It's a new season guys. Let's be a bit more positive .

We have no midfield, Andrews is a joke, Sam has no idea what he's doing and we're going to lose 4-0.

Archived