BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Got A Big Interview, Any Tips?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't repeat everything the interviewers says in a sarcastic and/or childish voice.

Don't look to your left and start discussing the interviewers' questions with your friend Marty.

If you can do the Haka, don't interupt the interviewer by proving you can.

Don't come in and pretend to be any of Peter Cook's characters.

You will be nervous, so take something to dry your hands. Be positive, give a firm handshake and dont look down. If you have a skirt wear it.;) just joking. Do some research about the company, so that you know a bit about them.

Well done mate. All the best, Johnnie.

Got the call this morning...

I GOT THE JOB

Cheers guys thanks for all your help :D

You deserved to, you were thorough and gave the interview process the respect it warrants.

Well done pal.

Cheers again guys.

They've informed me that'l be going down to leciestershire? for a couple of months to work on a big project, and that il be staying over as well as travelling from lancaster to there for a bit.

Looking forward to getting started now!

Cheers again guys.

They've informed me that'l be going down to leciestershire? for a couple of months to work on a big project, and that il be staying over as well as travelling from lancaster to there for a bit.

Looking forward to getting started now!

fantastic news re the job...well done.

I lived in Leicestershire (near Melton Mowbray) for a while, if you are going to that area give me a shout and I may be able where to live, or not to live.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived