BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kids Today

WTF?? is it just me or are there more and more qualifications that are just totally pointless? why on earth would someone need a qualification for catching the bus? add that to most of the stupid things kids have to learn (and 99% will never use it) for GCSE's (algebra for a start)

WTF?? is it just me or are there more and more qualifications that are just totally pointless? why on earth would someone need a qualification for catching the bus? add that to most of the stupid things kids have to learn (and 99% will never use it) for GCSE's (algebra for a start)

Please tell me your having a laugh?

Kids now get qualifications for catching the school bus?? If thats the case I want one for being able to tie my shoelaces (and with double knots beat that!!), wonder if you can do a degree in that?

Please tell me your having a laugh?

Kids now get qualifications for catching the school bus?? If thats the case I want one for being able to tie my shoelaces (and with double knots beat that!!), wonder if you can do a degree in that?

i think you misunderstood me.

basically what im saying there is what is the point in it? how is a qualification in catching a bus going to help anyone get a job. and towards the end im saying most of the stuff kids learn in school is pointless these days anyway..

EDIT: or have i misunderstood you?

i think you misunderstood me.

basically what im saying there is what is the point in it? how is a qualification in catching a bus going to help anyone get a job. and towards the end im saying most of the stuff kids learn in school is pointless these days anyway..

EDIT: or have i misunderstood you?

I think your confused :P

It's not only schools that are having many pointless subjects, most would agree it carries on throughout your education life.

Believe it or not i do use algebra in my job as a CNC machinist......(seriously!)

Archived