BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Topic The Final Day

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They have to make it look good

They're showing Big Ben now, like that makes a difference :D We all know it ends in less than 10 minutes that's another thing they've done to try and make it look good.

Extremely dissapointed we havent added a bit of class to our midfield.

We have no creativity if/when Dunn gets injured again.

Looking forward to seeing a back for of PC CS GG MS but i can see alot of 0-0 games this season!

Totally agree 'Hi Mack' very disappointing, in fact a bleeding disgarce.

You dont need your coaching badges or pro licence to see that Rovers needed this type of midfielder. To put all our hopes on a guy whose only been able to complete 12 games in two season or so doesnt give one much hope about Rovers fortunes for this season.

How high can we kick the ball !

I am not impressed at all thaat Rovers haven't offloaded some more deadwood nor have signed the central midfielder we so much need.

At least we know Benni Mac must stay with us for a few more months, lets hope his fat ar$e gets in gear and he scores a few before the next transfer window opens.

If you look at the expenditure we have had a very good window largely. Good experience, some exciting players. In defensive areas we are much stronger than we have ever been I think.

However the issue is if Dunn gets injured then we are in a really sticky situation. We have nothing which will create chances, apart from some shaky Pedersen and Diouf crossing. Hoilett, Di Santo and Kalinic are going to have to make their own opportunities. It's impossible to say at the moment whether they will be any good at that.

Hmmm, Van Heerden could maybe do a job in the role Dunn played against West Ham. Not convinced at all about him though. It is possible Sam rates him, and the intention is for him to deputise for Dunn. But I rather think he was a bit of an opportunistic signing who will struggle to make an impact.

Archived