BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Topic The Final Day

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think everyones aware of this and no one is having a go at him, just a bit of harmless banter

Its Hughesy's fault he has sued him for using his photo in the paper! :lol:

He cant afford his Broadband at the moment................! :tu:

How ironic that a Burnley fan craves so much respect and following. Says a lot for Nicko that he bridges the divide so well, and gives us the scoops ahead of time. I hope all is as well as can be expected at this time Nicko.

yes, agreed, and thats how football should be!!

62044729.jpg

Sam Allardyce wins over board and adds Salgado to Blackburn payroll

Blackburn Rovers agreed a two-year contract with Michel Salgado, the former Spain right back, last night after Sam Allardyce persuaded the board to pay the required wages.

Salgado was released this summer by Real Madrid, where he earned about £60,000 a week, after ten years at the club. His agent is expected to fly to England today to finalise the deal.

Well Done Sam for getting the board to see sense eventually

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/foo...icle6799746.ece

62044729.jpg

Sam Allardyce wins over board and adds Salgado to Blackburn payroll

Blackburn Rovers agreed a two-year contract with Michel Salgado, the former Spain right back, last night after Sam Allardyce persuaded the board to pay the required wages.

Salgado was released this summer by Real Madrid, where he earned about £60,000 a week, after ten years at the club. His agent is expected to fly to England today to finalise the deal.

Well Done Sam for getting the board to see sense eventually

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/foo...icle6799746.ece

That will do for me. No more out and Salgado in should see us ok until January once the injured players come back.

If true Salgado is a very nice addition indeed. Delighted with this.

A back four of Salgado-Samba-Givet-Warnock is very solid roll on saturday!

I wonder if the boards sudden change of heart has anything to do with appeasing the fans, if Warnock does a bolt in the next couple of weeks????????

Just need to wait until next year to get a decent centre midfielder.To be honest with the amount of wages coming of the books next year it may be a better time to address this.

Getting rid of warnock, would only weaken us, and it would beyound stupid if we were to do that. It would take at least 2 players.

The role i would give warnock when nelsen is back and givet shifts to left back back is attacking midfield role, he played in CM last season probably more defensivley and got a few goals once being at villa park. With salgado now hopefully done and likley to sit just in from of the back 4, then warnock should be given full licencse to drive forward like he likes to when he's at left back. Im sure if you'd ask him to track he could do that Easily to. Warnock in the team is a much stronger rovers side than a rovers side without it.

Besides, like every one else seems to do we should value our english players far greater than we seem to do. ;)

`The role i would give warnock when nelsen is back and givet shifts to left back back is attacking midfield role`

that`s the only role i`d give to warnock because he`s a poor defender, givet is our left back and olsson is back up. warnock is now a midfielder for us and only a back up one at that when all are fit. villa stump up 7m and he`s a gonner.

Archived