BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Crucial 3 - £30

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly! Another great offer, which hopefully any walk on fans will grab.

I also suggested to the club that those that purchase the 2500 should get priority to snap up (after the Darwen End ST holders) any pre-sale tickets for the Dingle game......so that may happen.

This was hinted at at the Fans Forum last week but no final decision had then been made. It is pretty clear to me that if this initiative is successful it will encourage the club to restrict Burnley to the minimum 3,000 tickets and look to sell the rest to Rovers fans - the club will believe they can sell them.

Exactly! Another great offer, which hopefully any walk on fans will grab.

I also suggested to the club that those that purchase the 2500 should get priority to snap up (after the Darwen End ST holders) any pre-sale tickets for the Dingle game......so that may happen.

One of my lads who is a lapsed ST holder would go for that but it would need to be confirmed rather than a supporter's suggestion

Fantastic offer once again Rovers :tu:

We have the lead on clubs like Bolton and Wigan who struggle to get crowds in.

Lets hope these 2,500 tickets get snapped up quickly, attendances of at least 24k for the next 3 games would be fantastic!

I suspect they will.

I wonder if the new 3 game batches will effectively replace the half season ticket. Certainly means less commitment is required from those who might not be able to make games on a regular basis.

Plus by having a turnover of people going to the games we may just increase the fan base. In turn, this could lead to greater demand when the batches go on sale (Surely not waiting lists!) and eventually more supporters.

This could really snowball, we might eventually see a two-tier Riverside!!

Meanwhile, back to reality: Looking forward to a full Ewood like the end of last season!

This was hinted at at the Fans Forum last week but no final decision had then been made. It is pretty clear to me that if this initiative is successful it will encourage the club to restrict Burnley to the minimum 3,000 tickets and look to sell the rest to Rovers fans - the club will believe they can sell them.

If this is so, then I think its up to us fans to communicate this this to all and sundry.

Its a no brainer giving Burnley more than 3k at Ewood, especially after some of the comments i've been hearing from quite a few Blackburn lads.

Maybe the club could contact people who take up this offer and give them a reduction on a Darwen end Season ticket at the end of the 3 game package. Pay £30 now for the three games and then pay £120 for the rest of the season.

Maybe the club could contact people who take up this offer and give them a reduction on a Darwen end Season ticket at the end of the 3 game package. Pay £30 now for the three games and then pay £120 for the rest of the season.

Isnt that the same as £150 for a Season ticket like is already being offered?

It's exactly the same Hughesy but after they have attended the three games if they then wanted a season ticket they'd be charged £150 making it £180.

By knocking off the money they have alredy paid it could persuade a few more to sign up.

I really hope these sell like hot cakes, and Burnley get 3000 - any idea the chance of this happening?

Theres a chance.

Split the Darwen end in half top and bottom, a block of segregation in both tiers in the Dingle section, would give the them around 3200.

Archived