BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Crucial 3 - £30

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 for £30 for me, even though I can't make the West Ham game.

Any one who Cant make the three games but can make the West Ham Game contact me they can have the ticket at face value. (bums on seats)

Villa game is the day before I return to Phuket, hope they give me a happy send off. :D

Theres a chance.

Split the Darwen end in half top and bottom, a block of segregation in both tiers in the Dingle section, would give the them around 3200.

v.likely.

As i said before the telegraph article which described it as a one of the 4 was inaccurate as they mistakenly assumed/exagerated the whole Darwen End would be allocated to the Dingles and led with that headline. If you read that and the club's statement, it is possible to still conclude that although the ST offer is not valid, it makes no reference to the amount of either the away allocation or amount set aside for one off ticket purchases by Rovers fans, which I am confident will be at least 50% or even 75% of the Darwen End and could/should be sold at a premium or even combined as an offer with Pompey game. Market it as 'the relegation 2'

'The Crucial 3 : This Time it's personal.'

Not really crucial though are they?

I can`t see us getting many points off teams like Liverpool, Man Utd, Arsenal & Chelsea (plus we also lost to city).......so i think that makes these 3 home games extremelycrucial!! :blink:

If anything, they are win-able......& Rovers need to get points on the board.

....BTW, congrats to Rovers for the excellent ticket offer!! :tu::tu:

Let`s hope they get snapped up ;)

We`ve already got our STs, but i`ve txtd a couple of mates who didn`t bother but who go to the odd game here & there. One has txtd back saying he`s up for getting it ;)

I can`t see us getting many points off teams like Liverpool, Man Utd, Arsenal & Chelsea (plus we also lost to city).......so i think that makes these 3 home games extremelycrucial!! :blink:

If anything, they are win-able......& Rovers need to get points on the board.

Think thats exactly how the club see it too.

As for Season tickets - the club sent out 42,000 packs, and saved over £1k on not sending out packs to those that had already renewed.

Think thats exactly how the club see it too.

As for Season tickets - the club sent out 42,000 packs, and saved over £1k on not sending out packs to those that had already renewed.

That £1k went on feeding Salgado I believe.

Its a tough one to market if we dont have any home games prior to the deal. Its been in the LT twice of what i know, and its on the website and onerovers website.

Maybe the crucial 3 should of been after the next home game?!

Ah true - in that case the initiative should of been mentioned at the City home game then.

Home games are the biggest marketing tool we have surely.

Not only should it be annouced at the games, but they should be on sale as well (can they???). Surely the best time to get them is after a game, anyone. If say I'd sat in the JW paying £38-00 and then get told I could see 3 games for less money than I'd just paid????

Well win or lose I'd think I'd won a cracker there and sign up.

Wolves ticket:

i'm back home on the 12 Sept for the wedding - is there's anyone that can't make the wolves match i'll take it for a tenner??

but if not, does anyone know how much a normal ticket is?

This is a brilliant deal, but i believe the intrinsic values of handing over a £20 and a £10 will deter people. Yes, i know it is more money than the 3 for £20 offer but people associate numbers with whether to spend their cash or not. It is proven that anything with a 9 in feels larger than a 2 (yes it is) but someone will part with their cash more easily if it was £22 than they would if it was £19 (this is from empirical evidence). I don't think this will be a success, but a great effort.

2 for £20 would have gone down better i think with an option to queue jump for tickets when the Burnley game goes on sale.

So have you signed up, or are you an ST holder?

I go as often as I can and will be at most of the home/northwest mid-week games and a few of the reserves, but I generally work Saturdays so can't get along as often as I like. :(

Queue the part time supportor comments, if it helps I bought both the home and away kit???

You wanna give up your job at the Benni pie shop and get yourself down to ewood for this great deal then!

No chance mate, the owners constant and persistant late night call outs, means my over-time almost doubles my wage!!!

Demanding man is our Boss down here at Benni's. ;):lol:

Archived