BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Crucial 3 - £30

with this offer for the next 3 games, plus the cheap season ticket prices, we should be at least getting 28000 for the next 3 home games. I don't know how much more the club can do if not.

I love it when people make statements like this - 19k STH's + 2.5k BUNDLES + 3k AWAY FANS = 24,500 ... I dont think you will get another 3.5k + paying top dollar for West Ham - do you?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last nights events could make the deal less attractive, especially for young families. Of course the risk is minimal but it's dominated the news so I wouldn't be surprised if some people were uneasy about going in the same stand as the Whammers. Below them as well...

I'm not saying they should be worried, just that there probably are going to be a few.

Last nights events could make the deal less attractive, especially for young families. Of course the risk is minimal but it's dominated the news so I wouldn't be surprised if some people were uneasy about going in the same stand as the Whammers. Below them as well...

I'm not saying they should be worried, just that there probably are going to be a few.

I am off to the Rugby League at Wembley this Saturday and have lent my ST's to a lad from Carlisle who wants to take his son to a proper footie match. He phoned me today saying he was thinking twice about coming due to trouble with West Ham "fans" last night. I expalined that he was as safe as houses in the JW Upper.

I love it when people make statements like this - 19k STH's + 2.5k BUNDLES + 3k AWAY FANS = 24,500 ... I dont think you will get another 3.5k + paying top dollar for West Ham - do you?

why don't you read people's posts with a little more care next time. I said we SHOULD be getting 28000 or so for the next 3 games with the prices the club have set for the fans.

It is a brilliant off by the club, one that I have taken up (i'd love a season ticket but i'm looking for work and not finding any so i might leave the country ). The club should be heartily commended for all these efforts, they are great and make me proud to be a Rover.

There are only so many people who can or want to go to the games, if there are over 20,000 Rovers fans at games we should be happy.

On a connected note, I got a letter from Rovers the other day, offering to refund my ticket for the City game if I bought a season ticket, another great thing to do.

why don't you read people's posts with a little more care next time. I said we SHOULD be getting 28000 or so for the next 3 games with the prices the club have set for the fans.

Do you care how to explain we should be getting 28k given the number of ST's sold, number of cheap tickets available and number of away fans allowed in - in effect 3.5k would have to buy tickets at full price WHICH LIKE IT OR NOT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN!

Do you care how to explain we should be getting 28k given the number of ST's sold, number of cheap tickets available and number of away fans allowed in - in effect 3.5k would have to buy tickets at full price WHICH LIKE IT OR NOT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN!

the club will EXPECT to get a crowd of around 28000 for the next 3 matches. It might not happen, but if we can't attract a crowd of 28000 plus for the next 3 games, i think it really is poor. I think wolves, villa should sell out their tickets, not to sure about west ham.

the club will EXPECT to get a crowd of around 28000 for the next 3 matches. It might not happen, but if we can't attract a crowd of 28000 plus for the next 3 games, i think it really is poor. I think wolves, villa should sell out their tickets, not to sure about west ham.

Care for a small wager on this then? B)

Just noticed that the other 2 blocks of the darwen end lower is now on sale for the £30 deal.......hopefully alot of groups are planning on getting them before the game at the weekend.....

Yeah I noticed this last night and about 8 had been sold, that is now more like 60-70 now. Looks like you might be right about groups of mates booking tickets as we get closer to Saturday.

If we offer 2 for £20 then away fans could buy into that deal just to go to their game. Then they wouldn't have to pay £30+ for a single.

This deal is clearly arranged to suit home fans.

It's also £10 for juniors and £20 for concessions. FOR 3 PREMIER LEAGUE GAMES!!!

It'll be a sad indictment of the apathy in Blackburn and the surrounding population if the Darwen End isn't full for these 3 fixtures.

When you take into account the unreserved seating, at these prices, the club can't do any more to respond to the needs of it's fans. AND NO OTHER CLUB DOES.

Reading the Martin Lewis site today, I noticed a reference to this offer.

What struck me, and is something of which I have not been previously aware, is that there is also a £10 deal for kids for the same 3 games.

If you'd have read this thread, it would have struck you a few days ago.

Hope you still have time to round some people up!

If you'd have read this thread, it would have struck you a few days ago.

Hope you still have time to round some people up!

I've just re-read the first 2 pages and haven't found a reference to the concession rate.

I helped people with the deal last season.

I've just re-read the first 2 pages and haven't found a reference to the concession rate.

I helped people with the deal last season.

:lol: You should have read page 3. Or even the post your replied to. :P

Looking forward to seeing a neally full partisan Ewood today.

C'mon you Blues!

Archived