BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Crucial 3 - £30

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very strange going's on in the Darwen end today.According to ticket sales the Riverside half of the lower tier should have been full,unless literally 100's of season ticket holder's couldn't be bothered?

:huh:

Why strange, unreserved seating?????

My S/T was bought in the Riverside half, but sat in the JW half .....

Very strange going's on in the Darwen end today.According to ticket sales the Riverside half of the lower tier should have been full,unless literally 100's of season ticket holder's couldn't be bothered?

No, if you look on the DE season ticket plan there are seats left in that section, plus i doubt the concourse would have been sectioned off so basically people could sit on whichever side they wanted.

Those barriers down the middle of each tier are pointless anyway, if it was to be split down the middle they should use netting like most other clubs. If that was the case at Ewood when the whole of the upper, lower or both sell out to either home or away fans those could be sold, totalling around 100 seats.

The people in the DE just spread out a bit. We sat on the very top row (so i could stand up) Everybody had plenty of room & there was very little queueing for refreshments on the concourse ;)

The club should move the Darwen End fans into the two blocks, and put the away fans next to them - That way it will allow us to sell 5000 to away fans if they want them and also create alot more banter over there.

But the whole point was to put the away fans up the top out of the way and lessen their impact. It certainly works to me.

The club should move the Darwen End fans into the two blocks, and put the away fans next to them - That way it will allow us to sell 5000 to away fans if they want them and also create alot more banter over there.

I wouldn`t be surprised nor blame the club if they did this. If Rovers fans don`t take advantage of these great offers in huge numbers & teams like Villa, Sunderland etc....express a desire for more than 3000 tickets, then i don`t see a problem with that.

Ofcourse i`d love to see the DE lower chokka block with Rovers fans......but can Rovers afford to turn down extra revenue?? :huh:

The banter would be fun too ;)

They wouldn't be able to split the stand for the next 2 games... I think the DE was just over half full, also 10% would have to be left empty due to unreserved seating rules meaning a capacity of around 2,250 in each half. Now if the barrier wasn't there the 'no mans land' could be moved along and fans seperated by placing netting on the seats. Two thirds could then be given to rovers fans and an extra 1500ish tickets for away fans.

Not sure I would want away fans in the DE lower though as they are seen but not heard in the upper. Doubt Wolves would sell more than 3k anyway - did you see all the empty seats at their ground yesterday?

This exactly what the police and the club have agreed for the Burnley game. The dingles will have all the Darren End Upper Tier and half the Darren End Lower Tier.

this would make sense from the clubs point of view, they didnt sell all the tickets for the 'another crucial 3', so the fans can't say they didn't have the chance ..... they get to maximise revenue from the burnley match and then get to give everton the whole darwen end. from a business point of view, good work from the club and the fans cannot say they were given the chance to affect this - if the 'another crucial 3' had sold out then i'm sure burnley would have only been given the top tier.

this would make sense from the clubs point of view, they didnt sell all the tickets for the 'another crucial 3', so the fans can't say they didn't have the chance ..... they get to maximise revenue from the burnley match and then get to give everton the whole darwen end. from a business point of view, good work from the club and the fans cannot say they were given the chance to affect this - if the 'another crucial 3' had sold out then i'm sure burnley would have only been given the top tier.

With respect jw_upper, i think the 'crucial 3' & the Bumley game are two totally different animals.

Everybody i know talks about the Bumley game & how they want tickets for it.

Hopefully they`ll get the chance to purchase tickets before Bumley get offered a larger than need-be allocation.

If these rumours are true (about splitting the Darwen End) then it`s a step in the right direction. I applaud the club for this.

With respect jw_upper, i think the 'crucial 3' & the Bumley game are two totally different animals.

Everybody i know talks about the Bumley game & how they want tickets for it.

Hopefully they`ll get the chance to purchase tickets before Bumley get offered a larger than need-be allocation.

If these rumours are true (about splitting the Darwen End) then it`s a step in the right direction. I applaud the club for this.

I know quite afew Blackburn Reds either Liverpool or United fans and they want tickets for the Burnley game. The kick off allows all the Sunday league players the opportunity to go so swelling the gate aswell.

I know quite afew Blackburn Reds either Liverpool or United fans and they want tickets for the Burnley game. The kick off allows all the Sunday league players the opportunity to go so swelling the gate aswell.

That is good, but I want a red hot atmosphere v Burnley, not too many non-Rovers sat there..

official wham attendance 1345 - would have been greater but a couple got nicked outside :P

so it could`ve been 1347? :o

....shame on the police for affecting the gate!!

'Blackburn Reds' have you ever heard owt as ridiculous in your life?

Why don't you try supporitng your local team! A Premier League team by the way!

(Yes, I know some 'reds' in Blackburn will be from Manchester/Liverpool etc, but the rest of them stop being sheep and support a proper club not a sports franchise)

Bolton trying to poach fans

Blackburn MP and Rovers fan Jack Straw joked: “I think we need the Football Association to investigate!

"This smacks of desperation and shows a curious naivety.

"Most Rovers fans would be hard pressed to go to the Reebok as a supporter even if they were paid money.

Bolton trying to poach fans

Blackburn MP and Rovers fan Jack Straw joked: “I think we need the Football Association to investigate!

"This smacks of desperation and shows a curious naivety.

"Most Rovers fans would be hard pressed to go to the Reebok as a supporter even if they were paid money.

:lol: nothing different from what we have done in the past ;)

(Yes, I know some 'reds' in Blackburn will be from Manchester/Liverpool etc, but the rest of them stop being sheep and support a proper club not a sports franchise)

These are Blackburn lads whom I mean.

Not everyone in Blackburn supports Rovers Mattyblue, you only have to see the number of Rangers/Celtic shirts around town to know this never mind the large number of Liverpool and ManU Tops.

Archived