BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Salgado

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An interview from Goal.com

"I achieved everything that I wanted to there," he told Onda Cero radio station.

"I had no desire to play against Real Madrid and I hope that I do not have to throughout the rest of my career.

"If I was to then it will be Europe and it would be very difficult for me.

"Should Blackburn qualify for the Champions League then I hope that we do not play against Real Madrid." :D (you're definatley at the right club then, i reckon sam said were pushing for the champions league in order to get him to sign :lol: )

Blackburn Rovers have offered Salgado the challenge that he was looking for, and he is delighted to be joining a club that he believes is steeped in tradition.

"I have joined an historic club that was one of the founders of the league. They ticked many of the boxes I wanted," he continued.

"I did not want to stay in the Spanish league. I spent ten years with Real Madrid and I did not want to play against them.

"But also I am going to play in one of the best leagues in the world. This is football in it's purest state and is different to Spain. Above all the atmosphere in the stadia can be spectacular.

"It is a league that I am going to enjoy playing in to finish my career."

Blackburn Rovers wasn't an historic club before Michel Salgado joined. A new timeline should be introduced, pre (aka the dark ages) and post the signing of Salgado.

Benni McCarthy earns 50k a week. Salgado earns 30k a week. Salgado is still the highest earner in the Rovers squad.

Michel Salgado filled all of the 10 000 holes in Blackburn, Lancashire with gold taken from his personal treasury, as a gift to the local community before he joined.

Really looking forward to seeing Salgado in action

It seems judging by the posts on here that Salgado is the Stig but wait does that mean that Chuck Norris is the stig :wacko:

It means when Salgado reads what you wrote, all three of you are dead.

An interview from Goal.com

"I achieved everything that I wanted to there," he told Onda Cero radio station.

"I had no desire to play against Real Madrid and I hope that I do not have to throughout the rest of my career.

"If I was to then it will be Europe and it would be very difficult for me.

"Should Blackburn qualify for the Champions League then I hope that we do not play against Real Madrid." :D (you're definatley at the right club then, i reckon sam said were pushing for the champions league in order to get him to sign :lol: )

Blackburn Rovers have offered Salgado the challenge that he was looking for, and he is delighted to be joining a club that he believes is steeped in tradition.

"I have joined an historic club that was one of the founders of the league. They ticked many of the boxes I wanted," he continued.

"I did not want to stay in the Spanish league. I spent ten years with Real Madrid and I did not want to play against them.

"But also I am going to play in one of the best leagues in the world. This is football in it's purest state and is different to Spain. Above all the atmosphere in the stadia can be spectacular.

"It is a league that I am going to enjoy playing in to finish my career."

Wow.

And you know what the thing is? Michael Salgado might be the first player in quite a while to join us for the right reasons - to play football at a proper football club. The one thing the Chelseas and ManCitys can't buy is history and pride.

Michel Salgado has a punch screen phone.

Lmfao....finally a signing that's actually bought some fun and humor to the place....

Wonder if Paul Ince would have signed a player like that?

In fact, I heard that Michel Salgado scared Paul Ince so bad when they met that he causes him to repeat himself in front of TV cameras

He can wear out pairs of football boots just by thinking about kicking a ball

Death once had a near Michel Salgado experience

He doesn't know where you live, but he knows where you will die....etc, etc

Class...lol

Archived