BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] League Cup - Gillingham Away 25/08/09

Incidentally Tris, you do seem to spend more time having a go at posters these days, rather than contributing to the football side of the site.

:o This is only my third post in a whole month ... and where have I had a go at anyone! I gave my view of the Gillingham match because you were basing your continued slagging off of Rovers captain from Tuesdays game on reports from people who were actually at the game. Presumably though, you will only consider reports from attendees who have a negative view because anything remotely complimentary towards the player must be wrong - because it would be out of sync with your own opinion.

Which confirms what I posted last night - this debate on here is now utterly pointless.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no point Tris, you don't read a word I write. I'm sticking up for the people who give their views, but are then told they're wrong about KA performance at Gillingham, by someone who wasn't there, because Sam rates him. - Every single time.

I gave my view of the Gillingham match because you were basing your continued slagging off of Rovers captain from Tuesdays game on reports from people who were actually at the game.

There's no slagging off of KA, re-the Gills game from me.

End of.

There's no slagging off of KA, re-the Gills game from me.

End of.

There is from me.

And I was happily enjoying the finest fruits of the vine and fish of the sea in Sicily whilst Keef was misplacing his passes at the Priestfield and freely admit I haven't seen a nano second of film coverage of the game.

Unfortunately an argument like this descends to its lowest common denominator and I can now warmly engage jonnolad in making mindless contributions about the Inceling from MK.

But lets keep it on the right thread....

Archived