BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] League Cup - Gillingham Away 25/08/09

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to BBC sport, it was not an assist by Kalinic:

1951: Unlucky, toffeebluecard (see below). It goes to David Dunn for Blackburn at Gillingham. John Nutter gives the ball away to Dunn, who makes no mistake with the right-foot finish.

Guest TuGays One Cup
Mate you joined 11 days ago, how exactly do you know what he's like unless you're someone else in disguise (as a great name)?

My friend works with him ok

According to BBC sport, it was not an assist by Kalinic:

1951: Unlucky, toffeebluecard (see below). It goes to David Dunn for Blackburn at Gillingham. John Nutter gives the ball away to Dunn, who makes no mistake with the right-foot finish.

Goal by David Dunn(Blackburn) right-footed (bottom-right of goal) from centre of penalty area (18 yards).Gillingham 0-1 Blackburn. Assist (pass) by Nicola Kalinic(Blackburn) from right channel.

Also Radio Rovers commented a couple of times it was Kalinic.

We have dropped off big time. Lucky to still be 1-0.

Personal insults. Nice.

Did you predict Keith wouldn't play again when the messiah joined?

Who would have thought it? (Apart from myself and Jonno)

I tagged the last bit on as a joke, but never mind eh.

I predicted Andrews won't play many games if our other midfielders (Dunn, Grella, Reid, Emerton) are fit.

Not too bothered about him being captain, that's more about personality than playing ability and he seems the determined sort.

Archived