BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pascal Chimbonda

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I only watchd on TV, but it was the middle of the night here in Brisbane...

Thought Pascal hasd a great debut & was one of our more exciting players, along with Hoillet when hecame on

Who awards the man of the match thingies... Dunny was soooo frustrating last night - how could he be awarded it??

not a patch on Stephen Warnock. I don't know the details around the sale (price, strength of players wishes, etc.) but I'm very disappointed the club have let him go.

Hmmm how to stop players leaving? Good question roverich............ now be a good lad and put your answers on a postcard and send one to every football Chairman and manager outside of Madrid. :rolleyes

btw RibbleValleyRover..................

http://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=814903

Personally I had Givet as MoM with Chimbonda and Dunny second and third but lots had Chimbonda down as the main man. We don't want waggy's of course but could we have your thoughts today RVR?

Chimbonda had a good solid debut. Hopefully he`ll get even better. I remember him playing against us for Wigwam a few seasons ago, & he was top notch then.

It`d take a very brave/stupid Rovers fan to have his name put on their shirt tho.......unless they were velcro letters!! :P ......given his mercenary-like attitude to football.

GOOD BIT OF BUSINESS BY SAM :tu:

Excellent debut, interesting to see him first half talking or 'geeing up' his fellow defenders as if he was a captain when it was in fact his first game after only a couple of days meeting everyone at the club very encouraging indeed.

Cant wait to see Salgado in action now.

He kept a ton of pressure off Robbo, and he gave us some chances up front too, However seeing as I am giving Kalinic and Hoillett time to come around I must be equally cautious about Pascal. Sad to see Warnock go but its modern football, and we made a good profit on him.

The thing with Pascal is, is he not premiership quality already whilst the other two are just starting out with a lot to prove .

The thing with Pascal is, is he not premiership quality already whilst the other two are just starting out with a lot to prove .

Very true but he also may be more motivated in match #1 than in match #17, which is why i'm not going to say we replaced warnock with a better cheaper player.... yet. But so far so good right?

Archived