BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Everton Away

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There isn't a good place to sit at Everton! Either you will be low down in the Paddock so you can't see much, or you'll be behind some posts in the Lower Bullions so you can't see much :) Take your pick!

Too true, a really burst pile of a ground, has to be the worst in the Prem now (Apart from t'turd, obviously)

I paid for mine last week, but haven't been contacted regarding picking mine up..

I hope they have mine set aside, as I want one more towards the back

Will have to ring tomorrow :)

You expecting the ticket office to be open on a Sunday?!

Seriously, just get your ticket for wherever, there is always plenty of room near the back at Everton.

You expecting the ticket office to be open on a Sunday?!

Seriously, just get your ticket for wherever, there is always plenty of room near the back at Everton.

Ah damn, completely lost track of the days :P

I'll be okay when I'm back at college B)

Goodison Park, a proper football ground, full of character and history (lots of it).

Not a soul less miserable plastic bowl.

Give me Goodison over the Breezeblock/Riverside/Walkers bowl any day of the week.

Me too. Love the place, always look forward to the trip there

(and we get to sit near the pitch :) still haven't got over when Roque scored and came running towards me arms outstretched...)

Me too. Love the place, always look forward to the trip there

(and we get to sit near the pitch :) still haven't got over when Roque scored and came running towards me arms outstretched...)

You should have slapped him then, if you knew he was going to leave Mum. ;)

Archived