BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Lazy Blackburn

Blackburn does have a future, we've just got to embrace it and do something positive to contribute towards it. For me this is the heart of Blackburns problem getting everyone to do something positive towards it, rather than just running off every time because they see the grass is greener somewhere else.

Good post.

Better than skulking off to the antipodes and blaming the country for your own personal failings.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Over the past few weeks in Blackburn i've met some excellent people of asian origin lets say but really Blackburners, which had me thinking about starting a new thread that went, has the Asian populace helped SAVE Blackburn.

All this negativity towards Asians is I think just another avenue to challenge ones negativity towards, the ones i've encountered over the past weeks alone have, I repeat, been excellent.

Blackburn does have a future, we've just got to embrace it and do something positive to contribute towards it. For me this is the heart of Blackburns problem getting everyone to do something positive towards it, rather than just running off every time because they see the grass is greener somewhere else.

Excellent post.

Lets make things better. Speak up for what you believe in and don't let the outspoken vocal minority win.

Archived