454 members have voted

1. 1. The Squad is......

• Much Stronger
    • Slightly Stronger
    • The Same
    • Slightly Weaker
    • Much Weaker
    • Grooby should have been sold

High wages? I don't know where you can find information about how much a person gets paid, but if you know where please enlighten me.

Salgado = Tugay replacement (younger and on a free, with the same quality)

Eh? please explain. Michael salgado is a RB- who to my knowledge has never played as CM playmaker at Real or Celta.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Absolute drivel!!. We're one of the most solvent clubs in the league....pillock! -_-

Your response to a good post does you no credit Sparky. You seem rather limited, shallow of thought and very rude. Goodness only knows what you had down before you edited! But solvent or not we have one of the lowest incomes in the Prem so get used to it or better still send them some money yourself.

Solvency and low income together suggest that we are doing something right and paying big money for rapidly depreciating players is not the way forward......... unless you rely on conforming to the back pages of the red tops. Read the more responsible papers and you will find that there really is a massive recession out there which is hurting most wealthy people and institutions very hard. BRFC is one facet of the Walker Trust and if other bits are not performing as they did then the those that are will be looked on to make up the difference.

Your response to a good post does you no credit Sparky. You seem rather limited, shallow of thought and very rude. Solvent or not we have one of the lowest incomes in the Prem so get used to it or better still send them some money yourself.

Solvency and low income together suggest that we are doing something right and paying big money for rapidly depreciating players is not the way forward......... unless you rely on conforming to the back pages of the red tops. Read the more responsible papers and you will find that there really is a massive recession out there which is hurting most wealthy people and institutions very hard. BRFC is one facet of the Walker Trust and if other bits are not performing as they did then the those that are will be looked on to make up the difference.

That was a coffee spit moment.

Recession Recession Recession!!! Yes i said it 3 times just so it hits home to some of you clowns on here. Times are hard and theres no denying so why should we gamble the future of our club on excessive wages and transfer fees. I'd like to see some of you gamble £500 to make a grand and then go home crying to your family after failing to feed your kids for the day. The reality is BRFC is like any other business at the minute struggling to make ends meet and by paying off most of our debt will stand us in good stead for the future when we need to borrow money again. Stop bleating about how badly we are being treated and face reality 17th place whether you like it or not safeguards our premier league future for another season and for me anything above that is a bonus. We'd all have loved the Crouch and Bent stories to be true but they are on £60-70000 a week as if we could afford that!! Work it out on an annual basis and you'll know i'm right. As for now accept reality and not dream world even the big 4 haven't spent big as their having debts called in left right and centre. The bubbles burst money wise apart from citeh (who for all the money in the world cant attract the top players) Either face reality a premier league club doing it the right way or fantasy land gamble every last quid and do a Leeds United!! I know where i'd rather be!!

Rather gamble with relegation than money after a massive surplus on transfers would you? Send in the clowns!

Find it hard to believe we would need another right back Modes.

It can't possibly be true can it?! Probably something that Neill has put out there to try and increase the offers out there for him.

Perhaps we would of had a look when we were looking to replace Warnock, but after Chimbonda it is utterly unneccessary.

Perhaps we would of had a look when we were looking to replace Warnock, but after Chimbonda it is utterly unneccessary.

I think Neill would be an excellent signing. If Salgado, Jacobsen, Chimbonda, Emerton, Reid, Andrews and the young lad all get injured - we'll need someone to cover. I think we all saw that right-back was a problem area last season when Emerton was injured, so signing 4 right-backs is obviously the way forward.

Ah, no problem! One of those rules that everyone breaks and eventually will be completely buried.

Hopefully not it's one of my pet hates along with 'teh'. Is it really too hard to type 'have'?

:lol: i reckon signing 3 right backs is insane, we could have bid for kranjcer who is head above any off our midfielders but we did not.a manager lives and dies by his signings,this season will be very intresting :o

What is it with you and those smiley faces so annoying.We wouldnt have had a chance in signing kranjcer

What is it with you and those smiley faces so annoying.We wouldnt have had a chance in signing kranjcer

:lol: why not you fool,we must have £2.5 million and moric did not break his leg till last saturday ;)

He lives and dies by his RESULTS, not signings! If that was the case, Cloughie would have been hung, drawn and quartered as he only ever signed 'average' players!! And look what he acheived!!

-_- well lardarse must be in a coma :P

Hopefully not it's one of my pet hates along with 'teh'. Is it really too hard to type 'have'?

Me too Al!! It's not just one mistake they make , but two at once. I think they are getting confused with the vernacular expression "could've" or "would've" etc. They are thinking of how that is said/pronounced (especially in Lancashire) and thence the the confusion arises.

Archived