He wears gloves made in France

and tights over his pants

Chimboooooonnndaaaaaaa whooooooooohhhhh

Chimboooooonnndaaaaaaa whooooooooohhhhh

He came up from the Lane

To beat the Burnley Bast*rds again

Chimboooooonndaaaaa whooooooooooohhhh

Chimboooooonnndaaaa whooooooooooohhhh

I've had a few discussions with many mates (and just now spoke to Modes98 via PM) about the lack of vocals in the BBE, where the 'best fans' are. We need a mass revolt against this silence as it kills the atmosphere. I hate having to rely on a goal, good save, or awesome tackle before we get any chants going!!

A big problem IMO is there's an awful lot of fans in the BBE who would be better suited sitting elsewhere, but they never will.

There seems to be loads of people who just don't sing unless it's almost a whole ground rendition of barmy army or something. They clap and cheer when we score or whatever, but they never really chant - there seems to be absolutely loads of these people as well.

I don't know what the solution is though short of the club sending something out with season ticket renewals or something saying "do you sing, if not, for the good of the club, do you not fancy sitting elsewhere?" - although that's obviously not going to happen though.

It's a tough one and no mistaking!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

How many chants have been proposed on here and how many have been used at Ewood. To my knowledge none. It's pathetic.

And that one is probably the most schoolboy 'on the lavatory wall' one I have ever heard.

Christ, I wouldn't want to get stuck talking to you at a party - I'm guessing you don't get many invites though with your lust for life attitude!

For what it's worth I thought it was a pretty good chant - it's obviously a bit too close to United's one and I'd change it to "it could be worse, be dingle scum" but it's far from terrible.

There are plenty some get sung in the pubs and very rarely if at all in the grounds, some just at away games - just nobody wants to sing anymore :(

fill yer boots

'I'll be a Soldier, I'll be a Soldier....'

'Oh you'll never go to heaven......'

'Go left right left .....'

' Never felt more like singing the Blues...'

Most need to be catchy or continuous and have rhythm but most of the time all depends on the game.

• Backroom
A big problem IMO is there's an awful lot of fans in the BBE who would be better suited sitting elsewhere, but they never will.

There seems to be loads of people who just don't sing unless it's almost a whole ground rendition of barmy army or something. They clap and cheer when we score or whatever, but they never really chant - there seems to be absolutely loads of these people as well.

I don't know what the solution is though short of the club sending something out with season ticket renewals or something saying "do you sing, if not, for the good of the club, do you not fancy sitting elsewhere?" - although that's obviously not going to happen though.

It's a tough one and no mistaking!

Sorry but its absurd to suggest that people can only sit in the Blackburn End if they want to sing all game, people will sing if they want and sit wherever they choose having paid their cash to do so.

I sit in the BBE and sing most of the time but refuse to join in some of the moronic chants started by the braindead contingent.

Gerrin'to'em is an embarrassing chant, as is attack, attack attack etc

Vamos Vamos Vamos!

We should nick the Owen Hargreaves chant

To the tune of Your just to good to be true (Frankie Valli)

na na na na na na na

Michel Salgado

You are the love of my life

Michel Salgado

I'd let you shag my wife

Michel Salgado

I want curly hair too

Funny.

A new song a few of us have tried to get going on a few occasions, with very limited success. People join in where they can, but it cant be easy trying to grasp the words!! Il put it out there though!!!

we love you rovers,

and if its quite alrite we love you rovers,

the lads in blue and white,

we love you rovers,

the burnley basterds are @#/?!!

Sorry but its absurd to suggest that people can only sit in the Blackburn End if they want to sing all game, people will sing if they want and sit wherever they choose having paid their cash to do so.

I know - don't you think that's why I said "that's obviously not going to happen though"?

I sit in the BBE and sing most of the time but refuse to join in some of the moronic chants started by the braindead contingent.

I'm with you on that one. For me the worst one has always been "get into em" - it's such a daft chant. As if the players would suddenly have an epiphany because they hadn't thought about the option of engaging the opposition:

"Get into them? Ah, of course, how stupid, we didn't think about that".

I know this chant gets mocked to shreds but didn't you know it's only sung when our players are backing off or just standing around and watching the other team pass around them? Sometimes this chant is justified because the players do need bloody reminding!

I agree - if the team is playing poor and making mistakes, or if the opposition is getting rough - it usually kick starts our players into strong challenges.

Archived