BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Finest View In The World

A girl named Beth in high school who sat down at the perfect angle.

In reality, I'd say the mountains of Utah. When I lived out there for 6 months, the snow capped mountains on the drive to work were the only highlight.

the onion domes in bastwell!!

theview from my mums bedroom window over looking tockholes and the tower .

worldwide ..the view where my dads ashes are spread overlooking rabbit ears pass nr steambot springs in col. usa

Overlooking Tockholes AND the tower - she must be high up?

plitvice2.jpg

Plitvice Lakes in Croatia. There are 16 lakes in a winding karst valley. The waters carry so much dissolved limestone that the lakes were caused by the build up of vegetable matter becoming petrified and then covered by tufa. Each lake is linked to the one below by waterfalls, some small, some a bit bigger.

HK-L-361.jpg

The Li River near Guelin, China. Breathtakingly beautiful- karst scenery again but this time caused by an uplift in the earth's surface leaving a flat base and these wonderful mountains.

Yep that's an amazing bit of the world...Guilin is a pretty horrendous city but Yangshuo is a lovely place.

n197800002_36951709_2505.jpg

Lake Nakuru National Park, Kenya. One of my favourite views ever but the picture doesnt really do justice to the sheer scale.

If anyone gets the opportunity to go to New York City then I highly recommend everyone to go to the top of the Rockefeller Center and see the breathtaking views across New York.

Not the best pictures but it will give you a taste of what I experienced.

This picture is overlooking Central Park. If anyone has ever been to Central Park then they will know just how big it is and just how tiny it looks in this picture.

n670125703_4319563_943.jpg

This picture is of course the famous Empire State Building.

n670125703_4319565_1654.jpg

We ended up staying up the top overlooking the city for about 2 hours because the sun started to set so we got to see NYC in the day, sunset and night time. A must do.

In reality, I'd say the mountains of Utah. When I lived out there for 6 months, the snow capped mountains on the drive to work were the only highlight.

Doesn't fully do it justice, as it was from a crap camera phone:

n595602801_1358736_8699.jpg

Archived