BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wolves Preview

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agree with the first half of your post but why does the same reasoning not apply to Jacobsen. He's unspectacular going forwards but has done nothing wrong. Think Salgado has to win his place as well. Can't have one rule for one, one rule for others.

Hmmm! You're absolutely right there BB; it's just a pity that a lot of people on here can't seem to apply that line of reasoning to Keith Andrews. Pure inexcusable bigotry.

Chuck in a long flight back with connections on top of 90 minutes in a Wednesday World Cup Qualifier and I cannot see Sam starting the Admiral.

Nothing more than a hop, skip and a jump, in the 21st century. ;)

"A first half header from Rory Fallon capped a dream debut and set a ten-man All Whites on the way to a 3-1 win over Jordan in Amman."

Could be a typo I suppose.

Roy Hodgson, Giovanni Trapattoni, Big Sam and even the Guvnor know less about football than you

are you the special one under cover, or is your opinion limited and vague?....

i wonder.

TRAPATTONI HAS NOBODY ELSE.

Andrews is crap, again, if you watch him and think ''now there's a good player'' you're an idiot. I have no desire to get any deeper into the topic, and would rather resort to petty insults and childish slurs than get into a serious discussion about that prat.

Andrews is crap, again, if you watch him and think ''now there's a good player'' you're an idiot.

Thereby - Sam Allardyce is an idiot.

From this article (July 2nd):

The rest of the lads who came and stood in also deserve special praise - people like Keith Andrews who in his first season jumping from MK Dons to the Premier League contributed in 33 games and played in different positions.

Glad we agree.

Thereby - Sam Allardyce is an idiot.

Glad we agree.

I don't think Allardyce will play him when everyone is fully fit. If he does, then yes, he is an idiot. I think Allardyces' opinion on him would be more like 'he'll do for now.'

So, Spencey, for now you and Jonno can happily hold on to your status as being the village idiots around here.

Blackburn Rovers

Suspended: None Doubtful: N'Zonzi (foot), McCarthy (ankle)

Injured: None

Wolverhampton Wanderers

Suspended: None Doubtful: Ebanks-Blake (hamstring)

Injured: Craddock (hamstring), Foley (knee), Kightly (foot), Iwelumo, Murray (knee), Ward (knee)

Interesting stat - We have had 60 shots at goal in our 3 league games so far.

19 against West Ham with 10 on target - yet no goal.

Someone is going to get a good hiding soon.........

4 or 5 nil thats what im going for

easy win

and about time

perhaps even give some youngsters a run out if wolves are that depleted

Roy Hodgson, Giovanni Trapattoni, Big Sam and even the Guvnor know less about football than you

are you the special one under cover, or is your opinion limited and vague?....

i wonder.

Andrews plays alongside Glenn Whelan, who can't even get in the Stoke team, or Darren Gibson, whose Prem appearances must still be in single digits. On the bench they have Liam Miller, who is currently without a club despite Trapattoni trying his best to engineer a move to Italy for him. Being in Ireland's midfield at this present time means absolutely nothing.

By the way...I'd suggest the only thing 'limited and vague' is your vocabulary, since those two words don't really mean anything in the context you were trying to use them. There was nothing 'vague' about his opinion, I think he stated as clear as he possibly could.

This is a must win game so early on in the campaign, you need to take points from relegation fodder or pay the consequences at the end of the season.

Allardyce will need ear plugs if we fail to win tomorrow.

So its a 2-0 for me.

Andrews plays alongside Glenn Whelan, who can't even get in the Stoke team, or Darren Gibson, whose Prem appearances must still be in single digits. On the bench they have Liam Miller, who is currently without a club despite Trapattoni trying his best to engineer a move to Italy for him. Being in Ireland's midfield at this present time means absolutely nothing.

By the way...I'd suggest the only thing 'limited and vague' is your vocabulary, since those two words don't really mean anything in the context you were trying to use them. There was nothing 'vague' about his opinion, I think he stated as clear as he possibly could.

wrong wrong wrong, i wont even try to correct the multitude of glaring errors you've just made

I worry your a lost cause.

wrong wrong wrong, i wont even try to correct the multitude of glaring errors you've just made

I worry your a lost cause.

It was only a two paragraph post, it surely can't take you that long to correct it.

Go on, please tell me where I've gone wrong.

From this article (July 2nd):

Glad we agree.

Please tell me how you logically jump from "people like him" to "Keith Andrews is a good player". You are just putting words in his mouth. At no point did Sam say 'I Like Keith Andrews and he is my number 1 CM pick'. Get over it!

If you have nothing to add to the pre-match preview of the game then please go elsewhere.

Archived