BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wolves Preview

Not many selecting Keith on here.

You leave that to sam

the people on this forum cant actually select the first xi

good job really because most people on this mb think salgado's a midfielder

Im happy to leave it to sam and i'll bet anyone £10 keith starts, if anyone wants the bet pm me

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is that the normal practice on a Friday. no pun's please.

I think the reason Sam took the training to Ewood, was to allow the guys a feel of match day. Not the same, but its not on a training pitch, if that makes sense. Anybody get what im trying to say? Lol

I think the reason Sam took the training to Ewood, was to allow the guys a feel of match day. Not the same, but its not on a training pitch, if that makes sense. Anybody get what im trying to say? Lol

He's always trained on the grounds pitch. here see

I know he did it at bolton aswell

just ignore the tittle if the link, bet they wish they still had sam, its just bitterness.

Yeah in a stadium not a field. After the week break getting used to the scale you're playing on. I'm with ya Iceman!

Yikes, Wolves have a player up front that's 6ft 7.5in!

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Mick-...icle152925.html

Has anyone seen him play?

Yeah watched him play for Vienna against Villa - caused them lots of problems, big and strong and always very busy...we will have to watch him.

He is very over-rated in Austria. He calls himself the White Drogba and believes he is one of the worlds best. Other than being caught offside, he is a very lucky player I am told and finds himself in the right place at the right time.

Watch him score now! :P

I dont think wolves will get out their own half that much today.

4-0

easy victory today

Today will go a long way towards helping me make my mind up about Sam. He deserved the benefit of the doubt last season, but this is the first must win no excuses game of the season, how we line up and how we play will tell us a lot.

Sad to say I fully expect to be disappointed on both scores.

Today will go a long way towards helping me make my mind up about Sam. He deserved the benefit of the doubt last season, but this is the first must win no excuses game of the season, how we line up and how we play will tell us a lot.

Got a horrible feeling we will end up playing one up front, Dunny behind Kalinic or Roberts...

I am sometimes stunned at the negativity on here. I think we're stronger than last season and have the perfect man in charge for a club of our size and resources.

Here's a link to Sam's interview in todays Telegraph.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport...rn_Rovers_boss/

I think it's clear that if Keith Andrews is selected it's because he deserves to be based on pro zone percentages.

And while I'm here, I can't understand why everyone was banging on about us needing a creative midfielder. What was it you are wanting them to create? A nice piece of art? Because it can't be chances as we have created more chances in the first 3 games than we did all last season and now we have an almost fully fit squad I'm sure we'll start converting some of those chances and climb the league.

I'm also in two minds about Sam and today will be the big test. I'm not saying I'll turn against him as a manager if things don't go well but I think his standing in my eyes could be affected considerably. It's a big game in many ways.

I am sometimes stunned at the negativity on here. I think we're stronger than last season and have the perfect man in charge for a club of our size and resources.

Here's a link to Sam's interview in todays Telegraph.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport...rn_Rovers_boss/

I think it's clear that if Keith Andrews is selected it's because he deserves to be based on pro zone percentages.

And while I'm here, I can't understand why everyone was banging on about us needing a creative midfielder. What was it you are wanting them to create? A nice piece of art? Because it can't be chances as we have created more chances in the first 3 games than we did all last season and now we have an almost fully fit squad I'm sure we'll start converting some of those chances and climb the league.

1 point speaks volumes.

but this is the first must win no excuses game of the season, how we line up and how we play will tell us a lot.

I don't see it as a must win game.

I do see it as a game that we should be going all out to try and win.

As you say, the performance today and the way we play will answer a lot of questions.

Archived