BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wolves Preview

I don't see it as a must win game.

I do see it as a game that we should be going all out to try and win.

As you say, the performance today and the way we play will answer a lot of questions.

I agree - I don't mean must win in the sense that if we don't we're doomed, more that there's very little excuse for not winning a game like this.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's about time we saw some goals for us today. Just been in town and there's a load of Wolves fans drinking, all of them in the Gold shirts. Awful accent. 3,000 pished up Wolves fans means a loud away following, hope we can provide the same, but somehow doubt it.

2-1 Rovers.

It's about time we saw some goals for us today. Just been in town and there's a load of Wolves fans drinking, all of them in the Gold shirts. Awful accent. 3,000 pished up Wolves fans means a loud away following, hope we can provide the same, but somehow doubt it.

2-1 Rovers.

JUST BEEN TO cHORLEY MARKET FOR SOME BIRD NUTS AND A BEEF BUTTIE. lOADS OF wOLVES FANS WELL AND TRULY ON THE BEVVIE !!

3-1 ROVERS

ROVERS: Robinson ©, Jacobsen, Samba, Givet, Chimbonda, Grella, Andrews, Diouf, Dunn, Pedersen, Roberts.

Subs: Brown (GK), Nelsen, Emerton, Kalinic, Joilett, Di Santo, Salgado.

WOLVES: Hennessey, Stearman, Henry ©, Keogh, Halford, Berra, Jarvis, Milijas, Hill, Mancienne, Doyle.

Subs: Hahnemann (GK), Elokobi, Edwards, Surman, Jones, Vokes, Maierhofer

ROVERS: Robinson ©, Jacobsen, Samba, Givet, Chimbonda, Grella, Andrews, Diouf, Dunn, Pedersen, Roberts.

WOLVES: Hennessey, Stearman, Henry ©, Keogh, Halford, Berra, Jarvis, Milijas, Hill, Mancienne, Doyle.

Oh no. That is quite simply an appalling selection.

Samba for Nelsen otherwise early info was spot on.

We had better see some goals from Andrews and Roberts or else a number of people will be moaning. I am quite disappointed by that line up as I had expected us to go 2 up front seeing as we are playing Wolves at home but we will have to settle for that and hope we make the most of it. Hopefully it will be more a case of 4-3-3 with Peds and Diouf either side of Roberts. Would have liked to see Kalinic or Di Santo start but we do have a very strong bench in case things are not going as planned.

Negative line up, Sam should have started with Kalanic and Di Santo. Few people unhappy where I am sat.

It depends how the midfield support Roberts. If Dunn plays 'in the hole' behind him and Pedersen and Diouf are more wingers than midfielders then it should be fine.

With McCarthy unavailable and Di Santo coming back from injury, this formation was inevitable really.

Poor negative selection by Sam imo. Roberts shouldn't be starting he has been rubbish so far and he simply cannot convert chances.

Probably will win this after saying it but i think this has a 0-0 or a 1-1 draw written all over it. :angry:

Massive problems outside the ground, season ticket holders tickets not working, lots of people outside the ground, amazed that kick off hasn't been delayed. Lots of gaps particularly in BBE.

Archived