BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Call Boxes

This is going to sound very strange, but i need the number of a call box from the yorkshire area preferbly near leeds.

Reason being my gf who i've just split up with noticed i had a call on my phone and i was coy over it and she thought it was another girl when infact it was a call made of a phonebox but we split up over it anyways i need a phone box number from yorkshire just to prove to her it was someone off a phonebox who lives near her.

How can i find out one? or can anyone help me?

Yea but if you used to cheat and lie to her then shes quite insecure. But her mate said she rang me that night of a pay phone so i need the number to prove that ive done nothing wrong lol.

Place to stay at the weekends, great cook tbh i actually do really like this girl.

But i did what i did but that was a good while ago when we first met, lot different now.

Think it's sorted now...

Managed to get my mate who lives in leeds to tell me one and she rang it and got told it was a payphone so thinks it was someone pranking me...brilliant. :)

And shes even invited me round friday night to her birhtday party and to meet her mam, and to obviously talk about things. eeeek

Think it's sorted now...

Managed to get my mate who lives in leeds to tell me one and she rang it and got told it was a payphone so thinks it was someone pranking me...brilliant. :)

And shes even invited me round friday night to her birhtday party and to meet her mam, and to obviously talk about things. eeeek

If she's going to be checking your phone regularly you should get rid. Those jealous sorts never change.

If she's going to be checking your phone regularly you should get rid. Those jealous sorts never change.

Kind of want too, but i hate staying at my dads and itl take ages to find and get somewhere to rent so stopping at hers at weekends and mondays, good cook, good in y'know and shes actually really nice tbh but we are on our 3rd set of plates and i have got some of her old friends who fell out with her constantly bugging me to chuck. :S

It's a tough one...

Archived